@Spearmint Here we go ^-^
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:05 pm
Spearmint says...

Thanks Ignorance!! Okay I noticed the title is "The Mysterious Ruins" (which is awesome), so what exactly do you think these ruins should be?
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:10 pm
Ignorance says...

Exactly what it sounds like! I’m thinking the two people are in the woods for whatever reason and come across these ruins. They go in, and either go through a portal or fall down some sort of rabbit hole to end up in the alternate dimension.
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:16 pm
Spearmint says...

Oooh that sounds epic!! Maybe these people are tracking or investigating something, and the clues lead to these ruins? And maybe there's some kind of puzzle or challenge guarding the portal, and once the characters solve it, they're transported to this other realm... Speaking of the alternate dimension, can there be like a castle submerged in a lake or a treehouse castle somewhere? xD Those just seems like they'd be super cool to me ^^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 pm
Ignorance says...

Oooooooh- what about overgrown castle?? And I’m thinking the characters are just exploring for fun, or on a dare, and end up finding the ruins-
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:24 pm
Spearmint says...

An overgrown castle YES!! Okay so this might be a bit far-fetched, but maybe there are certain times when the alternate dimension and this dimension collide, and the overgrown castle can be seen on those times? And the characters were dared to find this castle, or something? xD Just a random idea!
mint, she/her

=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:27 pm
Ignorance says...

Mmmmm…. Nah- I think I wanna stick to them just finding the ruins with no idea about the alternate dimension, if that’s okay ^-^’ Oooh, and we should definitely discuss characters. Who are you planning on using?
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:32 pm
Spearmint says...

Ah okay, that's good too!! Hmm, as for characters... I kinda want to use a whiny character who doesn't like hiking, but who can't resist mental challenges... or maybe a baker who's exploring to find new recipes, or perhaps someone who knows a ton about plant species but is now trying to find actual specimens? Honestly I could go with anything lol; do you have an idea of who you want to use? C:
mint, she/her

=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:38 pm
Ignorance says...

Mmmm… I’m thinking for me, a spunky character who’s witty and has an attitude. Most likely got dared to go into the woods, and ran into your character. I even made a picrew:
Attachments
99BFBE32-F636-426D-A2D8-CE27C736CD46.png
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:45 pm
Spearmint says...

Oooh that looks really good!! Hmm... it might take me a bit to find a picrew xD but I could go with a character who's more used to the forest and goes there pretty often (maybe to get some peace and quiet)! Perhaps a poetic-ish person?
mint, she/her

=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 pm
Ignorance says...

Ooooh, that sounds good to me! Want me to make you one? and can I make them a girl or would you prefer a boy/enby
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:53 pm
Spearmint says...

Yes, please!! Any gender's fine, but if possible, can you have them have like an exasperated or raised-eyebrow expression? xD thanks!!
mint, she/her

=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Alright then, here she is! Feel free to choose a name for her!
Attachments
08341273-3D9E-4726-8027-7843346D5A9F.png
Do you how do?

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 pm
Spearmint says...

yayay she looks awesome!! =D How about Emera, or Em for short?
mint, she/her

=D

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Ignorance says...

I like that! I was thinking about naming my girl Lucia.

Alright, anything else to clear up?
Do you how do?

uwu
— soundofmind