Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun May 23, 2021 12:28 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I was worried I wouldn't be able to sneak a reply in/get Rune caught up on the last few posts before I went out with my family this morning, so I just posted! I wanted to wait for @Ignorance, but I also didn't want Rune to fall behind. ^^"

Also, I hope Rune's mind-games work. >> I thought it would be fun to have him hide a certain secret of his for a bit, especially since Jennifer was just reading surface level thoughts~
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4122 Reviews

Reviews: 4122
Sun May 23, 2021 2:47 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...hmm...since he didn't really ask an question...I'm just gonna wait a bit to see what happens next here....also yes...good reminder...@Ignorance, if your character is planning on saying something...try and get it up soon.

Oooh...also...xD...I don't think either Harry or Jennifer is really gonna care about his returning from the dead thing even if they did find out, so it'd be fun to see him freak out over nothing. And it would definitely work, they won't be looking for his inner thoughts. :D

ALso...thanks @SoullessGinger
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun May 23, 2021 5:14 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Right hope I fixed that last post up,

And also posted again and I (well Felix) said there was something like several planets worth of evil prisoners there, it wasn’t really supposed to be exact count, more a figure of speech based on what he heard.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4122 Reviews

Mon May 24, 2021 5:13 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

That looks great @TheMythMaster!!

Also excellent question there...xD...Harry's got some answers for thee...hmm...but I think I'm going to quickly PM @Ignorance first here, we don't want them to be left behind. Its been quite a few posts now.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 24, 2021 10:54 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That sounds like a plan, @HarryHardy! I hope everything's okay with them and that they've just been a little busy lately. <3
mage

queer and here.

4122 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2021 3:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D, Let's hope so.

So, update on that, they've read the PM or at least logged onto the site and received the PM but I haven't got a reply yet. Umm....they might just be suuper busy so I'll refrain from posting for another 24 hours, and I think Rune and Felix also don't really have anything to say till I post, soo...if you want to @SoullessGinger , go ahead and write Lyrth's reaction to that telepathic conversation for now, and we'll just wait a tiny bit longer before moving forward. :D

I really want to continue this but we can't leave anyone behind
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 25, 2021 10:56 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's good with me! Waiting a little longer wouldn't hurt, but we also don't want this roleplay to go without posts for too long. c:
mage

queer and here.

4122 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2021 11:06 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yup, this was building a nice bit of momentum, definitely wouldn't want to lose that here...:D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue May 25, 2021 3:19 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Sounds good, I wasn’t really sure what to post next anyway.

Really exited to see were this goes next (:
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue May 25, 2021 4:15 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

For sure! I’ll get mine posted sometime today!
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4122 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2021 7:15 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sounds good!!

Okay...well its been a couple of days now and I've still got no reply, so we'll move forward for now, if @Ignorance replies at some point, we'll figure something out to make their character just pop up and pretend they were their the whole time, for now let's just not mention them and move forward here...aaand so I posted. More explanations...I'm so sorry for me totally nerding out over the course of this but this is actually a pretty well developed location that is central to a couple of my stories so I have looots of explanations..xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4122 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2021 9:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Woo...we're almost ready to leave and get to the actual outside now, just gotta see what Lyrth has to say...xD...this is exciting :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu May 27, 2021 10:06 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Aha, sorry for the minor hold up, I had some dnd planning to do, but my post is up, and I'm excited for the next leg of our journey! :) And I enjoyed messing with Lyrth since he doesn't know what a video game is. XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4122 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2021 11:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem...we all run into those spots of work. :D

Hmm...well Harry and Jennifer dropped the big bombshell, so...let's see how the gang reacts to that and then we can get outside...woohoo!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 27, 2021 12:35 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Rune, realizing that his entire childhood was traumatic and that he didn't have many happy memories growing up:
mage

queer and here.

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain