z

Young Writers Society

Lost souls (DT)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:28 am
View Likes
rida says...

You can be an elf, a human, a fairy and a dwarf only.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 pm
yosh says...

Spoiler! :
Does this have a discussion thread?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

47 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:36 pm
rida says...

So, anyone interested can drop their name here. We can discuss plot, characters and other things here.

47 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:37 pm
rida says...

Ok, sorry. I made the DT a bit late but here it is! Lost souls (DT)

47 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 pm
rida says...

Also, here is a more..... elaborate message about lost souls:

about the story

I can’t name the characters or tell about their appearance and such details ‘cuz that’s totally up to the people, but let’s just say there are 4 people (this is just an example). One fairy, one elf, one dwarf and one human. All of them are mesmerised when they see a butterfly, and follow it. They fall down the rabbit hole and into the house Alice fell with the ‘eat me’ cakes. Except for..... they become tiny and are actually in a BAKERY. The shopkeeper, a plump and sweet looking lady keeps them in jars and they find out that she’s actually the witch from ‘Hansel and Gretel’. Further into the adventure they discover that wonderland has become a place for lost souls to gather. These souls aren’t exactly very innocent, and each year, a contest is held in the ruins of the wonderland castle to determine who will be blessed to move and live with the Greek gods. BECOME a Greek god. But this year...... it’s different. There is a strange whisper about a few souls plotting something.... EVIL.They discover that this place has not only become crazier, but that Lewis Carroll is actually kept prisoner here with the queen of wonderland.A strange man who calls himself dr. Facilliet, offers to assist the characters in freeing Lewis and the queen to get the pen and remove the souls. Why? Because these souls will eat wonderland. They will eat it until it’s no more than a small hill. That hill will be filled with hatred, and hatred.... is the greatest weapon of all. But the Dr. facilliet is one of the souls who were plotting and might kill these people. The characters start doubting themselves when suddenly..... they discover that the fairy is killed by another LIVING DARK FAIRY.
Of course, we could change the whole thing or keep this story. I’m open to suggestions.

:D :D :D

47 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 pm
rida says...

about the story

I can’t name the characters or tell about their appearance and such details ‘cuz that’s totally up to the people, but let’s just say there are 4 people (this is just an example). One fairy, one elf, one dwarf and one human. All of them are mesmerised when they see a butterfly, and follow it. They fall down the rabbit hole and into the house Alice fell with the ‘eat me’ cakes. Except for..... they become tiny and are actually in a BAKERY. The shopkeeper, a plump and sweet looking lady keeps them in jars and they find out that she’s actually the witch from ‘Hansel and Gretel’. Further into the adventure they discover that wonderland has become a place for lost souls to gather. These souls aren’t exactly very innocent, and each year, a contest is held in the ruins of the wonderland castle to determine who will be blessed to move and live with the Greek gods. BECOME a Greek god. But this year...... it’s different. There is a strange whisper about a few souls plotting something.... EVIL.They discover that this place has not only become crazier, but that Lewis Carroll is actually kept prisoner here with the queen of wonderland.A strange man who calls himself dr. Facilliet, offers to assist the characters in freeing Lewis and the queen to get the pen and remove the souls. Why? Because these souls will eat wonderland. They will eat it until it’s no more than a small hill. That hill will be filled with hatred, and hatred.... is the greatest weapon of all. But the Dr. facilliet is one of the souls who were plotting and might kill these people. The characters start doubting themselves when suddenly..... they discover that the fairy is killed by another LIVING DARK FAIRY.
Of course, we could change the whole thing or keep this story. I’m open to suggestions.

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf