z

Young Writers Society

The Order: Gifted [OOC]

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

I have an idea for how Charlotte would react to everything that happened can I do another post for Charlotte?
*boop*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:21 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Sure @ChesTacos. Or just delete your most recent one, and add onto it & resubmit so it’s not two consecutive posts :)
"Our life is one big, proverbial coin toss." -Damon Salvatore

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

Wait, hold up. I haven’t posted yet. Could I go next or no? If not next, I’d like to go directly after Charlotte’s perspective.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Okay for one— that was awesome. I absolutely loved it. Two, I would love to be able to do a short post from Catherine’s perspective of what happens on the plane that transitions into her talking with Amelia, just so her intentions and motives are clear since she’s not very open with them. I’m happy to wait until after other people have done things in order to do that, though I’m not exactly sure how the timing of the posts would work if the next thing that happens is between Amelia and Catherine and Rosetta. Anybody have any thoughts on that?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

11 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:27 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

I feel like @Lia5Giba should post first, and then @winterwolf0100. Anybody can go after that. I feel it’s important we get Catherine’s perspective, but Kendrick hasn’t even been introduced yet.

Although, I do have an idea. Nubia is already at the castle. What if Kendrick was already chosen? You could write a post involving Nubia and his life so far there, and then his reactions to meeting all the new students etc. That way it’s easier to keep up.

Also, @winterwolf0100, to tie into the plot, maybe instead of making a short post you could do the time lapse when they get to the castle as Aiden, as well as Catherine’s reactions etc. (within the same post, you know what I mean.)

34 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:34 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

I agree with Euphoria, also Charlotte gave Catherine a note I don't know when you want her to notice but just thought you should know @winterwolf0100
*boop*

11 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:10 am
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

To prevent any confusion, here's a some suggestions on how I'd prefer you submit your character's posts :)

Firstly, please make sure each post is atleast five full paragraphs. (7 sentences each) The roleplay realm is great for short and to the point posts. Storybooks should be well thought out-- there's no such thing as a post too long! There must be spacing between each paragraph.

Also, please double check grammar and punctuation. I find it easier to type out my posts on word, grammar check, and then transfer to a writer feed pad to make any revisions.

Take your time when writing your posts, especially when including other characters. It's really important that you consult the owner of each character when including them. That way you don't need to keep going back to edit your post.

I'd like from now on for it to be consecutive posting so that everyone has a chance to post.

And if you have ANY questions please be sure to DM either me or @Yoshikrab (he's the storybook manager of this SB).

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Well I have uploaded the introduction post of Aggie. If you find any mistakes please inform me I will edit it. I do a lot of grammatical mistakes.
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

11 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:03 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

It's fine, @ImaginativeAlice, just one little mistake,

When writing dialogue there's usually a comma or period before you end quotes. That's basically it, but otherwise the post is great! I'd like to have seen her interactions more so around the castle, because students aren't allowed downtown without supervision and or permission. Also, the students aren't allowed to use their powers in Lucifer, (once again unless given permission to), but that specific rule was made to be broken. Lol. But she seems like a charmer. I feel like Rosetta might have another enemy! (Muwahaha)

166 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Thanks @TheRealEuphoria

I changed it a bit about her going to the downtown. Is it fine now?

34 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:22 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

@ImaginativeAlice I think Charlotte might try to befriend Aggie so how do you think Aggie will respond to that and are you OK with me including Aggie in my future posts?
*boop*

166 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:43 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I think Aggie would like Charlotte. Actually her character is very friendly she likes to joke. she treats people the same way they treat her. She can have a good mouth when it comes to fighting.

I think Charlotte can continue in trying to be a friend of Catherine like you did in the last post.

Ofcourse @ChesTacos you can include Aggie in your future posts.
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

33 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:14 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Alrighty, so I think I'm up next! I'll get started on a post and hopefully have it up in the next few days!
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:34 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey everybody! So I just wanted to update people— I know I take a few more days than some other people for my posts, but my post is coming along and hopefully within the next week if not sooner it will be published. It’s been a birthday hassle for someone in my immediate family this week, so we’ve been a bit busy.
he/she/they

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:44 am
View Likes
JoyDark says...

Hey!!! I kinda wanted to post next, fyi. Good luck with yours though!
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro