z

Young Writers Society

The Caretakers [DT]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:50 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. And if you'd like to reserve a spot.
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:31 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Greetings, messere RadDog :-) We've been hoping for a cyberpunk/scifi SB for a while (actually have one in the pipeline, but don't wish to be running potentially three SBs at the same time :) )

Could we perchance reserve a spot for ourselves as a Caretaker (and, if we're allowed to "multiclass" a semi-"Other" as well. Like in has a small, potentially not really legal, business alongside taking care of the clients)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:53 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Hi @ThePatchworkPilgrims. You're caretaker spot is reserved! Regarding you're questions about other odd jobs, that would be totally fine. As long as its not a full time thing it'd be okay.
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ahhhhhhh this looks so cool
I need to wait a minute before thinking about joining cuz I don’t want to over commit myself but this is a really rad concept - I WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM RADDOG
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:52 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Sounds good @soundofmind. Take your time!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 pm
View Likes
Lezuli says...

Hello there! This seems like a cool idea, I would love to join! Can my character be something like a messenger between Caretakers? And can character's be teenagers or young people?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:58 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

This is soo cool! I'd love to join. Can I be the Survivor, please?
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:03 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Yes, you may @Valkyria. You're spot it reserved! Fill out the character sheet whenever your ready and don't forget to include details about your Paradise.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:04 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Great!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:05 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

@Lezuli, you're spot is reserved. On the topic of your questions:
1) Your character can be a messenger between caretakers but she'll still have some clients.
2) Your character is able to be a teenager. She'll most likely be working to help support her family. (if she has one)

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

so tempted because this sounds so cool xD have to weigh everything else though
always daydreaming, always clumsy

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:51 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

@PrincessInk take your time! The SB (depending on how many more people we get) won't start for at least another 3 days.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:01 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, I'm totally interested in this! I haven't exactly decided what type of character I'm interested, but they would definitely be a person who despises Paradise, which could add a fun element, if I can reserve a spot?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:11 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

@winterwolf0100 your spot is reserved. Most people (outside of) hate Paradise so if you want that to be an important story element I would recommend making it super personal.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:19 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Awesome! Thank you!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.