453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:28 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

A Beauty & the Beast Roleplay

Discussion Thread for the above RP! :)

I don't exactly have a proper plan for where this RP is going, but I do know that the man that's half-being attacked is Belle's father. The group right now have to get shelter for themselves and Maurice to shelter. They find the castle, without the horse - Phillipe (who has run away to find Belle, just like in the movie) - and everything continues on like that. Livvie pieces things together and she figures that they have to keep the story running smoothly and not mess anything up.

So yeah. It's a vague plan but what do all of you think? Anything to add? Anything to take away? Anything that doesn't make sense?

@magebird @gravitem @soundofmind @SebiGhoul
*insert quirky signature here*

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:39 am
View Likes
mythh says...

It's good! ^ ^
The name's Myth.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:59 am
Iloveharleyguinn03 says...

I like it
I LOVE MY BF :P

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:16 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I liked this topic, but I apparently completely forgot to subscribe to it/reply to it!

I like the idea of them trying to finish the story of Beauty & the Beast. I know we were talking about me adding a second character in at some point - Juniper's friend Lorcan - but part of me kind of wants to throw in one of the characters from my B&B retelling. I'm just not sure how he'd work, since he's technically the Beast and doesn't look human now.

(He's a total sweetie, though. Beauty is the one to be scared of.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:57 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

One quick question, how exactly does your Beast look, @magebird? I think I have something in mind but I wanted to know what he looked like first before I told everyone my idea. :P
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:04 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He's basically more reptile than mammal - specifically, more dragon! I managed to dig up an old description of him from another roleplay, so here's that description copy-and-pasted here:

This is Prince Nendros Exel Xenon. I won't say too much about who he is, but I'll give a run down on what he looks like. He's tall, and lean, with noticeable muscles. He has golden eyes, and his teeth are pointed like a sharks. Bright red scales line the side of his face, which makes him look like he's wearing some sort of mask. Dark horns jut out of his forehead. His hands have the same color scales on them, and his fingers are clawed. His hair, which looks like it's on fire, goes down to his knees - since he's been laying out in the grass, it definitely has some dirt and little leaves in it right now. He's wearing a light brown tunic, and torn pants of the same color. He's barefoot, and his scale-covered feet have only three clawed toes, not five. He has a long red tail and a pair of gigantic red dragon wings.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:04 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Heyy Everyone!!

Just dropping in here to let y'all know that this roleplay has been moved to the archives because it hasn't had any activity for six months.

This doesn't mean it's lost forever of course. If y'all want to restart at any point, just let one of the roleplay crew moderators know and we can move it right back. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard