z

Young Writers Society

The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

4106 Reviews

Reviews: 4106
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:32 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Alright then, looks like I'm going next...so my ideas...(actually just one idea..lol)

-So basically I thought I'll throw in a little Katniss - Rue style subplot to make it interesting but with a twist. So essentially the only female non career tribute that is still alive from what I can see is District 9 I think, and I was thinking that maybe she could be like 12, have heard the story of how Kate's got a couple of little sisters that she really cares about (probably the interview) and she like goes looking for Kate for support...but Kate's like Nooo...I have anger issues and its the hunger games where only one person is supposed to win...and I want to like play that out a bit...as Kate like battles that inner big sister thing and also the fact that she couldn't team up because of those two very valid reasons. And this post will basically have the start of that little arc.

-And in addition to that once this post is done that should do it for round one of career hunt week (that sounds way more mundane than it should) so before we go for our next round of posts...we should probably pick who dies in this week?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:54 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

That sounds good to me! Onto who dies, I don't think many people would have died (maybe 4??), so the narrator post will be a bit shorter than last time.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 pm
View Likes
Plume says...

Hey @HarryHardy --

In my last post I actually included the District 9 female (who I dubbed Amaranth) with Quen. I've been thinking and there are a few ways we could solve this problem.

1) It looks like the district 6 female is still open and alive, and I don't think district 6 is a Career district. (Correct me if I'm wrong, though.) So you could do the District 6 female if you wanted.

2) I could go back in and edit my post. Your idea is really great, and I want you to be able to do it! I'm thinking that I could go back in and change the District 9 female to either Arden, since we need to do something with him, or another male tribute.

I'm not picky on how we solve this problem! Just let me know what works best for you.
Last edited by Plume on Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.

142 Reviews

Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:04 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

District 6 isn't a career district, so you'd be good using her!

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:32 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

I was thinking one of the Careers can die. Maybe we can utilize those snakes we talked about on the pad. The Career can be bitten by a snake.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

4106 Reviews

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:46 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahh Thanks guys!!

-I'll be totally fine with using the district 6 one. I was going off who was marked in the pad and I think it wasn't updated to have district 9's name yet so I though she hadn't been mentioned...:)

-As for deaths, 3 or 4 definitely sounds good. After all it has to get boring enough for the gamemakers to release all their surprised. :)

-A Career death sounds great, snakes are great but @Vil wanted to hunt a couple so maybe Cress could get one??

-And like 3 others. Will one of them be Arden?...that is the million dollar question.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

4106 Reviews

Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:41 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Update: I'm about halfway done with the post now....wrote a little flashback of Kate settling down and bit more sappiness about sisters...

Now I've got to write about what's in her pack and start that little arc with the district 6 girl.

Anyways...thought I'd just let y'all know cause its been a couple of days.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4106 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:47 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Update: I'm done with it now...should be edited and posted in the next few hours after I catch some sleep.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4106 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:21 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Aaaand...POSTED...I mentioned the timeline a bit...so that it can be like halfway through the week like we planned so now the next round of posts we can finish off the rest of this career hunting week. (I'm I the only one that thinks it sounds like we're all going looking for jobs and not a bunch of kids literally trying to kill each other.)

So I think that means the next round can begin now and we should probably finalize exactly who will be dead by the end of this week.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:52 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

The post looks great! I think @Vil has to go before the next round can begin before we can end the week, but yeah, it would be a good idea to finalize the deaths before it ends.

4106 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:52 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ohh...I thought since you guys collabed we'd be skipping his one xD...okay first him then the next round...and yaa...so I think we decided 3 or was it 4 that would die??
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

142 Reviews

4106 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:06 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Mmm...4 sounds fine too. We'll choose four then.
I believe it was going to be 1 career and three others.

Oh and what about Arden? Does he stick around or is he part of those four?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:55 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@LZPianoGirl I've got some Chemistry work to do before I can start on my post (I've been lazy in the writing sector :P) and then I'll try to message you so we can do the nest post.
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:58 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Awesome! Yeah, I was thinking Arden would be part of the four.

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio