z

Young Writers Society

Myth Arisen OOC

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

@HarryHardy I've put some notes in the pad for you - tried to make it clear what Oz is likely to be doing at this point. When you start writing it let us know and maybe we can come and help :)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:06 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@HarryHardy I also looked over the outline and left some comments that will hopefully help! As Icy said, when you start writing let us know so we can help!! :)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:22 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I also made some notes, tho you got everything pretty much right. I just specified that Bati would not let ANYONE near the unconscious prince, and that she may use fire to ensure that. Just warnings, tho. Wouldn't be aiming to kill, even if it was possible.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:14 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Heyyyy I just hopped on the pad and looked over it. I said it there but I will also say it here— Taev (who is referred to as Ráidon by all the other characters except Triana) actually dies at the end of his post. The river will resurrect him but it will probably take a few hours or days, which will leave plenty of time for awkwardness amongst characters. In the meantime, we can get a bunch of characters who don’t realize he’s immortal freaking out or commenting on the fact that he just opened their prison then died. : )
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:17 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

omg... I FORGOT HE DIES... sadly that won't really change Ruthie's reaction but OH MY GOSSSHSHHHHh LOL

POOR TAEV.. also i imagine Bati and Triana will have.. diff reactions D:

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:47 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thanks everyone!!

I'll give it a day or two in case @ScarlettFire wants to say anything then I'll start writing.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

4103 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:09 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

More Double posting

Okay...now I think I combined what everyone said into this new summed up plan to start writing...

-Triana sees Taev fall
-Bati rushes through like freight train pushing people to got to Taev
-Oz runs to the corner Triana was in to hide while Triana sort of unconsciously walks there while in shock.
-In the background Ruthie does a Ruthie and tries to run off
-Val trips him
-Hermina laughs
-Three way hijinks ensue
-Bati is like..."yup dude dead"
-Triana also like "clutches heart"...falls...and scene cut...

-Triana walks up sometime later, Taev is also alive now...HUG TIME...sibling talk...how are you still alive? Sappiness...happiness...other happy sounding works...Bati like nearby...maybe quietly smiling...or frowning...depending on how she'd view having them thrust into her life.
-Ends with perhaps bored Ruthie like "YOU TWO ABOUT DONE?"...and cuts to you guys...

(winter's idea for Ruthie also sounds awesome....I might include that...but then Ruthie would be near Triana so Val can't stop him from running out so the placement gets a little complicated in that case. For that to work, Bati has to like drag Taev all the way to back while Val runs to I guess scold Ruthie then Hermina runs their and then hijinks happen)

Then y'all can carry on with that potential them being divided idea and arguments??
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:06 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

That looks great to me, Harry! I think you're good to go! :)

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:20 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Bati would mostly be 'expressionless' or 'emotionless' throughout this. She might crack a bit and sound shocked or vaugly horrified when she says that Taev is dead, but she will not react to the twins' reunion in any way. Just professionally standing off to the side, keeping an eye on everyone else, as a bodyguard does.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

33 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:56 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

That looks great! Ráidon would be feeling emotional but he wouldn’t show a lot of it (he wouldn’t cry but he would ask a lot of questions)
he/she/they

4103 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:02 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay...I'll let y'all know when I start writing...atm...just finishing up a post for another SB which should be done in the next 24 hours...then I shall start this one.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4103 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:37 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay...I have started...its in this pad. I've so far only written the very first bit where Raidon collapses...@winterwolf0100...hopefully I described the end of your post from Triana's view properly and I also kinda skipped past Ruthie's question at the end of @soundofmind's post...figuring that basically this door opens right after it and everyone's just too distracted by that to respond.

And yaa that's all for now...I'll post updates as I write so that anyone whose character is involved can double check.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

33 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:20 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I just read it and I love it so far. I’m excited to get to read the whole post once you finish writing. :)
he/she/they

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:08 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

It looks great so far Harry! I love it! :)

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau