Soul's Blight [OOC]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

4107 Reviews

Reviews: 4107
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:46 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay @LittleLee I'll write a sort of introduction then and keep it within the woods that she lives in and sort of describe a day in her life. Hopefully in the next 24 hours or so.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:17 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I might have forgotten to actually transfer the profile from a doc to the actual thing and submit it

It's submitted now
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:47 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

It's great, Cyr!
Can you just mention which Sector she stays in?
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:02 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Sure thing!
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

4107 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:58 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay @LittleLee post done. Took me 72 hours not 24.

Around 400 odd words and it's like a introduction to where she lives and her power in general.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:34 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

I'm almost done my character profile, so I'll submit that soon.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

278 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:12 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

I like how all he characters as of now are female :D
I do have a male character coming up, though.

4107 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

So...who's going to do the next post?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

278 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:39 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

If no one makes one by tomorrow, I'll continue the story. :)

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:05 am
View Likes
kattee says...

Oh. I'll try to get mine done by tomorrow! It's a bit unfair on your part @LittleLee if you're going to carry the weight of the storybook. And I'm essentially next in line on the character profile list so I'll do it. Sorry for that.
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

81 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:56 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

I'll be posting my part in a few hours!!

EDIT: posted :)
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 am
View Likes
kattee says...

Hello!

Can we discuss about the Sectors? What kind of people are in each sector? Is there a hierarchy? or is it dependent on their profession?

To add:
If the testing and development happened in Sector Three, does it mean they're the most developed? Since they are capable of monopolising the distribution of pesticides, they then have lucrative exports, right?

Have a lovely day❤️

278 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:58 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Here's what I came up with in the write-in:
I'll start with basics. The Sectors can be divided into Divisions. the larger the Sector, the more the Divisions.

Law Enforcement: The name says it all. They keep the peace in the Sectors. So any local gangs, etc are in their territory of management, but they also keep the darned bugs out of their cities. Each Division has Captain, and each Sector has a Prime Enforcer. And the Sectors are largely independent of each other, so the Prime Enforcers are essentially the heads of their Sectors.
The Cardinal, usually a woman, is the collective head of all the Sectors. Selected from Law Enforcement. So dabbling in politics is essentially the same as being in Enforcement, because they govern humanity. You can also become a part of the Councils, which are basically advisory bodies who manage all the unimportant stuff and give their opinion on matters to the Primes and the Cardinal.

I was thinking each Sector is unique for something, so yeah, Sector Three can have the best tech. Sector one can be a largely military base or something.

81 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:35 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

Euhm. I hope it isn't too much to ask but if you come up with some general world building points can you share it here? It's very difficult to outline the draft when I'm kept in the dark. Bunch of thanks❤️❤️

+ about the cardinal thing, why is it usually a woman? Is it by chance or because there are cardinal roles that only a woman can do? If it's for feminism, I don't think it works that way? I'm a feminist myself and this isn't equality, it's just flipping the hierarchy (unless this is what you're after and shall be addressed in the SB). Here, men instead are deprived of an opportunity just because they aren't a woman. It did say "usually" but that would imply there's a higher expectation and stricter criteria for men, in order to become a cardinal.
(hope I'm not rambling here)

Have a lovely day❤️

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl