The Pheligian Falcon: Prison Break [OOC]

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:51 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I think I'm good for now but I'll let y'all know! d:
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:54 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

aaa ok!! :)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

440 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:56 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Hopefully that's sorta what I was supposed to write! xD I never really got into any interactions with the other guards so that can be in my next post.
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:39 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I LOVED THE POST @Wolfical!!!!! A SOLID INTRODUCTION AND U INCLUDED ALL THOSE FANCY-HIGHER-UP NAMES WHICH IS LOVELY UWU

I love Gena already and she seems cool I wan 2 be her friend

anyways I GUESS NOW IT'S MY TURN...

3. Kaz, Ozirma, and Lode cause trouble in their cell block for everyone by teasing one of their regular guards Gena. It's mostly out of boredom. There's not a lot to do. They can't touch her, or reach through the force fields of course, but she can hear them! They can definitely have fun, even goofy conversation. Kazimir's probably the one to overstep the line between playful and troublesome and gets them all in trouble. @soundofmind (Kaz's POV) with @Wolfical

Wolfie, I know you're gonna be pretty busy in a few days so I'm wondering if I should switch things around a little. Here's my new proposed NEW post outline! If anyone has ideas for your characters, interactions you want to see, plot, any of that, feel free to toss out ideas in here and we will talk them out and make them happen! I don't mind modifying stuff in this outline if you come up with ideas you're more excited about! PLEASE tell me! I'd love help and collaborating on plot things!

3. Kaz is taken in for a weekly physical and psych evaluation, acts out in a fit of anger and they up his power-suppressing drug dosage and send him back to his cell with the punishment of no meals for the day, and no group activities - he'll be stuck in his cell. @soundofmind (Kaz's POV)

4. Meanwhile, in the lunchroom - Ozirma defends the newbie Lode from another prisoner who tries to intimidate and bully Lode into a corner. The defending ends up being mutual, most likely, but Ozirma makes sure that Lode isn't in it alone. @Oxara (Ozirma's POV) with @Magebird

5. Gena has an awkward interaction in one of the break rooms with her coworkers that reveals that she doesn't truly feel like one of the guards and still feels tied to her criminal past. (Could happen either via lowkey bullying or just not being able to relate to what the guards are commiserating about regarding prisoners and complaints). @Wolfical (Gena's POV)

6. Corden gets a few more liberties than the rest of the prisoners and tries to talk with their guard about getting a cell of his own, or getting moved back to his last cell block. They get to talking about the others (Kaz, Lode, Oz) and Corden maybe gets more info on them that me might not find out otherwise. (The goal here would be for both guard and Corden to grow more in trust w/each other but also maybe more in empathy/understanding for the others so they have more motive to help in an escape plan, even if it's just a small step in that direction). @Omnom (Corden's POV) with @Wolfical

7. Lode and Gena notices something is off w/Kaz in the cells [during Genas shift/evening shift] and she strikes up convo w/Lode, (druggied) Kaz. They find out a bit of what happened, but also, Kazimir is not the most sober/lucid at the time. @Magebird (Lode's POV) with @soundofmind

8. Kaz, Ozirma, and Lode cause trouble in their cell block for everyone by teasing one of their regular guards Gena. It's mostly out of boredom. There's not a lot to do. They can't touch her, or reach through the force fields of course, but she can hear them! They can definitely have fun, even goofy conversation. Kazimir's probably the one to overstep the line between playful and troublesome and gets them all in trouble. @soundofmind (Kaz's POV) with @Wolfical and @Oxara

9. They're all put on Ejection Duty as punishment (which entails cleaning the "sewer" systems of the ship - where trash is processed). Corden is unfortunately lumped in via association regardless of how involved he was. It's okay, he can be mad, and justly so. Shenanigans/bonding/conversations ensue while they're busy cleaning out the equivalent of the ship’s sewers and gutters. Corden and Lode are put on a cleaning team while Ozirma and Kaz are paired together and sent off to clean a different side of one of the sewage pipes. The smell is strong, even through big breathing masks and yellow hazmat-type suits. There are definitely some things crawling around in the dark corners, and they are definitely bardbugs (line 155). @Magebird (Lode's POV) with @Omnom

Does that sound okay?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Your post looks amazing, @Wolfical! I love how it gave use a great look into Gena's character - and it was nice seeing what happened with the Vice Admiral being mentioned. <3

Poor Lode. :P

Also, that looks great to me, @soundofmind! I have school starting tomorrow (O.O) but I should be able to collaborate with @Oxara if we plan the time to write the post long enough in advance. If Oxara is down for collaborating, I am, too! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

440 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:24 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Thank you, both of you!!! <3

@soundofmind - so thoughtful of you to switch things around, thank you ;-; This plan looks great to me!
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:29 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

BOOM I FINISHED MY POOOOOOOOST

hopefully everything makes sense

THAT MAKES @Oxara and @magebird next!! :D

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:12 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That post was great, @soundofmind! :)

I was geeking out/getting a kick out of it the entire time I was reading through it. The part where Kazimir reminisced on his first evaluation and the time he kept the pea under his tongue made me grin, and I loved seeing him talk about Lode.

And seeing more of his past!

Also:

This doctor saw him a lot. His name was Tottan, and he was a tall, four-armed Yarkan with two nubs for horns and dark, emotionless eyes, and he always tried to say things that sounded nice, but Kazimir knew he didn't really want to be nice.

I think I remember doing a storybook with you where you used Tottan! If not a storybook, there was definitely a really old roleplay - maybe from 2017 or 2018 - where he was your character.

(Bo might have also been in it? Which would have been ironic, seeing that you're writing his dad now. :P)
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:40 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

OMGGG LOL YOU REMEMBER HIM HAHAHAHA YES

Tottan is an old character that i threw into this because I didn't feel like coming up with a random doctor personality so I just modified him and did a little recycling ;) So you probably remember right lol

IDK IF I THREw HIM INTO ANY RPS FOR LONG, BUT ANYWAYS

TANK UUUUU I'M SO GLAD U ENJOYED THE POST!!!!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:03 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

If you want a blast from the past, the old roleplay was The Fallen City.

...And I'm honestly surprised I still remember the name of it.
:P

Also, @Oxara and I figured out when we're collaborating on our post! Expect to see it sometime on September 5th (so two Saturdays from now)!
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:08 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

YAY!!!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Also wow that feels like ancient history

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It really does.
mage

queer and here.

440 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:44 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

SOUND THAT IS SUCH A GOOD POST <33

You weren't kidding when you said Kaz is like a dog xD He's hilarious!! One of the most entertaining SB posts I've read.
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:00 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@wolfical SUCH HIGH PRAISE!! THANK U SO MUCH OMG

I'm glad u think he is hilarious because that is all i want uwu
hilarious and scary all at once thatse it

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Ox and I weren't able to collab yesterday because something came up on my end, but I'm hoping we'll be able to collaborate on the next post either today or tomorrow! Just wanted to give a little update on where our post is at. :)
mage

queer and here.

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous