Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:48 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

Is it too late to join?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Unfortunately, it is. But if a spot opens up and we need someone to fill it, I'll let you know!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:19 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, everyone! This is your friendly reminder that anyone can post right now. We don't have a specific order because of the nature of this first round of posts, so feel free to post whenever you can!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I love your post, @kat13254! I really can't wait to see how Kittie and Mint are going to interact when they finally meet each other - they're different from each other by a lot, so something tells me it's going to be interesting.

How are everyone else's posts coming along?
mage

queer and here.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:24 pm
View Likes
Sheadun says...

Hey everyone!!

I am so sorry to say that I am going to sneak out of this storybook. I really really love the plot, and was so excited to start, but I am just not finding time to write lately. I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and then I start school next week. I really hope you understand, and you can give my character (if they want) to anyone that wants to join. I hope you understand!

Thank you for welcoming me and I hope that I do not disappoint <3

Sheadun

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I completely understand, @Sheadun! Thank you so much for letting us know, and I'm glad that you chose to join in the first place. Hopefully we'll be able to do some more storybooks together in the future.

@Gravity, are you still interested in being a part of this storybook?

Also, @BiruKun, awesome post! Who wants to post next?
mage

queer and here.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:52 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

Yes! @saen

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's great, @Gravity! I apologize for how long it took me to get back to you. I saw your reply when I got up Sunday morning, but completely forgot to answer back! Do you want to use the character Sheadun created, or do you want to make a character of our own?

@shaniac, @corvidconvalescence, and @AliceinBluue, we still need some introduction posts from you guys! Will you be able to get them up soon? I understand if you can't, and we can always skip over those introduction posts if you're unable to write them for whatever reason. But since this storybook hasn't been that active, I just wanted to remind you all that this storybook is still alive and kicking.
mage

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:01 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

@Saen false
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:06 pm
Mageheart says...

Whoops! I meant to take your name out of the list but completely forgot to. Well, at least I know you're still interested in the storybook. :P
mage

queer and here.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:09 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

@Saen I'd like to make my own

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:18 am
Mageheart says...

Sure thing, @Gravity! Just as a heads up, your character is going to be receiving whatever markings @shaniac's character has. You'll probably want to talk to her when designing your character. But, other than that, I don't think there's anything else you need to know to get to work on that character profile!

When will you be able to have yours up by?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:58 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I just saw your character profile when I went to go check out the actual storybook, so ignore my last comment. You're all set to post now! I'll just make sure to add you to the list of participants in the storybook, as well as update the challenge for this first round of posts so you're included in it. If you haven't gotten a chance to read through this DT yet, all you have to do is introduce your character in this round of posts - just show them going about their daily life on their eighteenth birthday,

I actually went into detail about what can be in your first post on the second page of this DT, so here's that post quoted because it has all the information you'll need!

The first post is up! Your posts should probably follow a similar pattern, but it's really up to you. The few things I'd like in the posts were mentioned in the challenge you should have all been tagged in: your character going about their daily life and then their reaction to the weird feeling of déjà vu. My advice is to talk to the person whose marks will appear on your character's hands if you're unsure of what would be there, but you don't have to.

I'm not sure why I haven't mentioned it before (maybe to make things more mysterious??) but the feelings of déjà vu come from memories of a past life! So you're essentially creating a second character through the feelings of déjà vu, but don't worry too much about that! Pretty much anything can trigger the feeling, so just have your character go about their day and you should be good.

Speaking of days, the storybook starts off on a Sunday - so don't have your character going to school.

Edit: You're now included in the challenge! If you want to check out the specifics of that, you can swing by the Storybook Badges & Challenges thread.
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:42 am
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

@Saen, I’ll do my best to get my post up by Sunday at the latest. Sorry about not having it up sooner, schools starting back up soon and I’ve been getting ready to move back in. But I should have free time over the weekend!!!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 am
Mageheart says...

I completely understand, @AliceinBluue! Have fun moving back into school, and good luck on your post.
mage

queer and here.

"There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts."
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart