z

Young Writers Society

What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:58 am
Sujana says...

Thats chill..This plotline is about to get zany.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:11 pm
View Likes
Daenyss says...

I know. Sierra's going rogue, she's so pissed.
I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met, so don't expect me to figure out your life for you.

383 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Sujana says...

Interesting. Do you want to let us on what Sierra's going to do? I wasn't planning on hurting anyone because Killing People isn't my thing nowadays, but I'm interested in seeing two heads butt. It's regrettable that it was executed rather hastily, but this is going an interesting route.

I personally think we're at an important conflict crossroads, so we should consider that after this point we should probably have an idea of where we're going before we accidentally muck up each other's plotlines. I'm interested in seeing Sierra's character develop and I don't want to accidentally derail her characterization because I didn't know where @Daenyss was taking it, so you guys want to take a minute to elaborate, or do you want to just go with the flow as we usually do?

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sofias a mess of emotion, who wants to get back at Sierra, even though it won't work, she just can't see it that way
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:40 pm
View Likes
Daenyss says...

Sierra, at the moment, is trying to solve things in a peaceful way that makes everyone happy. She’s really a creature of love who wants everyone to be happy, and that’s what she’s trying to make sure happens.
I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met, so don't expect me to figure out your life for you.

383 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Sujana says...

Math thinks bloodshed would be wasteful in a situation as petty as this, but he doesn't mind hurting some feelings. He also doesn't want any further rogue members (he's had rough experiences), so unless Sierra is being REALLY idealistic, he's willing to fall into a compromise. He's easily annoyed by stupid recruits, but he's more annoyed by recruits who go off the track without him or anybody else being aware. Which is why he at least pretends to be nice to new recruits, because he knows if he doesn't people get a little touchy and end up either hurting themselves or others.

Which is why I think, personally, in my next post, I'm probably going to have him consider where Sierra is going. Thoughts?

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm
View Likes
Daenyss says...

I posted about what she was doing, so just read my post and go from there. You know Math better than any of us do.

30 Reviews

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 pm
Daenyss says...

Hey do we know what we're doing next yet or are we still deciding?

9 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 pm
kat13254 says...

Well I posted last so I'm just waiting for someone else to post
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

30 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:00 am
Daenyss says...

I thought Elliot said he would post, so I've been waiting on him, but now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and post.

30 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:24 am
Daenyss says...

If there's nothing posted by tomorrow when I check(like 14-18 hours from now), I'll see if I can whip something up.

383 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:43 am
Sujana says...

Sorry guys, I've been studying for a test of mine. I'll see if I can jot something down tonight.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 pm
kat13254 says...

So @Sujana what kind of job were you hinting at Sofia doing, doesn't have to be specific just a general idea so I know what to write about. My flight got cancelled and will probably get cancelled again today(120km/h wind!!!) so I have lots of downtime
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

383 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:11 pm
Sujana says...

Oh man sorry for the cancelled flight man, hope you get on a safe flight soon. I was kinda leaving it up for the open so Sofia can start her own thing if she wanted to, but I guess if you need a scope it's best if you keep it small but reasonable since she is a beginner. She could be playing around with a small gang, charming cops, stealing to feed the rest of the crew, etc etc. Basically do whatever but don't go to the Major Leagues yet, probably no drug hustles or anything since Sophias still earning Thomass trust.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:22 pm
kat13254 says...

Still posting, my phone posted early, ignore it
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb