z

Young Writers Society

Battle School DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:28 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil I didn't really assume it was your first time, it happens to a lot of us XD

Good luck with that post, both of you! I got one to work on with Loiden as well, so I'll work on it too.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm
Basil says...

@Tortwag ah ... it was just how your comment was phrased xD Yeah I'm in desperate need of some sleep.

And thank you. I'm trying to fight off the distractions.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil My French sometimes coming back into my sentence phrasing, so, I would not be surprised if I gave the wrong idea as opposed to what I actually meant.
...Again.

Good luck once more, m'dear. YOU CAN DO IT! Where's my cheerleading gif...

THERE WE GO
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:42 pm
sheysse says...

Jim is gonna be so impressed with our posting while he was away once he returns. *puffs chest proudly*

24 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 pm
Basil says...

@Tortwag ahahaha awwww cartoon Robin Williams! Little tiny ones :3
Sorry, er yeah that's fair ^^ language can be a bit of a pain sometimes.

@Sheyren hehe yeah I sure hope so.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil The best kind, m'dear :3
Y-Yes. Yes it... It can. Juuuust keep warning me if these situations happen and it'll happen less and less. Gotta learn from somewhere!

@Sheyren THAT BETTER BE TRUE :D

24 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:43 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

@Tortwag I can do that ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

40 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I... I have a question. XD Why does everyone assumes Zoness casually wears her armor in the middle of the hall when she can magically summon and remove it whenever she wants?
(So, here: "Having reached the ground, Zoness bumped her fists together as a flash of light engulfed her armor. It vanished, leaving only her visor mask and clothing behind.")
In Terian's post I wasn't sure it was her, but with this one I realize that it was Zoness all along, lol.

No I mean I guess the moment in which she removed it back in my first post was lost or something, so it's just a tiny nitpick, but it makes me giggle, is all. Just keep in mind that she only has her normal clothing (in the CT) + visor. Darn it, looks like I need to make that clearer, I thought the CT was enough. *will work on details for next post*
Ah, also Zoness and Leanora sat on a bench and not a table, though BOY I wonder why would Sullivan sit with them O.O

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 am
View Likes
Shota says...

Hey all is it okay if I join, or is it to late?

I'm gonna fill out a character sheet and submit it, hope that's cool :D

EDIT: okay I submitted one, let me know if I went to crazy with it. I thought the idea would add some fun drama and tension to the story, but I am willing to change whatever is nessecary.

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:48 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota greetings, wonderful new face!

Our badass Dungeon Master is away for a few days, so your character template won't be approved just yet.
SB's still open though, so not only can you totally join, if you want opinions on your CT in the meantime, why not posting it here? We'll see if you went too crazy or not with it in not time!
Fun drama and tension, you say? Heh, well, we have Sullivan for that, but let's see what you, m'dear, can bring to the table :3

Also, if you haven't already, you may want to read the first page of this discussion topic. It has every detail necessary for you to visualize the world of Battle School, so, happy readin'!

24 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 pm
Basil says...

Actually I am able to approve the CT @Shota :3 I'll read through it and consult with Jim, but I'm sure it'll be a nice addition to the cast we already have.

@Tortwag gah I'm sorry!! I tried to search back through the posts to see if she'd put her armour away or not. I'll go fix that. Also that was Dimitri that went and sat by her. Killian hasn't met Sullivan yet. I guess maybe I should have made it a little clearer it was Dimitri. And he just wanted to get away from Killian. But again, I can fix the bench mishap ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:57 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil *Legasp* YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED FULL DM POWERS?!
That's just wonderful.

Yes, you do that, and nono it's fine XD Again, I must've nod made it clear enough in my first post + CT, so I'll just be careful for next time.
OH OKAY GOOD. Not that I hate Sullivan yet, but I'd rather save conflicts with him for later.
Yesh, that's fine! These are just tiny nitpicks we'll probably all go by at some point, lol.

24 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 pm
Basil says...

@Tortwag Oui, Monsieur. I have been blessed with the mightiest honour.

Argh I fixed the armour thing and then remembered the bench haha. But I like to get details right. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing and details, though I'm more lax when others write for my characters ahaha. Not so much on myself.

Oh, also, @Shota welcome aboard!!
Last edited by Basil on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of course I am.
Why?

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil Oooh... Que c'est merveilleux! (For those wndering, translate it as "how wonderful")
*manly tears of pride*

Not only does that make sense, it's more than understandable! I'm a bit of perfectionist myself, detail-wise, especialy when I'm writing for characters I don't own.
I SHALL MERCILESSLY POINT EVERY DETAIL YOU GOT WRONG RELATED TO MY CHARACTERS, THEN. :twisted:
I mean it was part of the game al along, but y'know. Dramatic effect :3

...*Says she's a perfectionist. Gets Shota's name wrong* ...So. Um... How do I react? XD

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:47 pm
Shota says...

Thanks a bunch everyone!

@Tortwag I did read the entire Discussion Thread and read all the NPC and Character Bios before I made my character. My mind is steal reeling with all the names and people, but I am thrilled to be aboard and part of this!

@Basil I replied to your comments about the character, trying to clarify what I was trying to do. I will of course adjust as needed! Just wanted to make sure my communication was clear!

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne