Young Writers Society

Battle School DT

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Gotcha! i'll start planning for that, then.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:59 pm
Shota says...

Ahh thank you all for the encouragement, first post on a new site is always a little nerve wracking!

I'd be down for some room convos, plus we could even explore the school if we need to. If we know the exam is starting the next day, then the night before would be a good chance to get in me trouble... for Quez at least. And I don't mind posting again in the next few days if anyone wants to explore, or meet a teacher or something. The doctor sounds exciting, and boss man posted the picture of an underground looking pool thing that already has my mind spinning with ideas. Just some thoughts and ideas, I am down for whatever.

When does boss man get back by the way?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:02 pm
Basil says...

Alright, so we're waiting for Jim to get back. I'll let him know ahahaha.

I think he gets back this week? I don't quite know. It could be at the end of this week, or sometime next week. I'll have a check when I talk to him next ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:14 pm
Shota says...

Okay well this is the only thing I am involved with as far as this site goes so I am free to write as needed, you just Let me know! :D

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota "kay well this is the only thing I am involved with as far as this site goes" ← yeah that won't stay that way for very long, don't worry, so make sure you cherish having only one SB to worry about for now XD

And you're welcome for the support, by the by. It's the reason why warm welcomes are awesome for newcomers.
And yes, exactly. Well, the exam is porbbaly the same day, so we'll have to wait for trouble, but don't worry - I have plans for that, too, Loiden can team up with Quez XD

We'll chat about it via PM eventually, but there's a key trouble I need Loiden to find himself in, and that might be a good character-building opportunity for both him and Quez. But later, later... :3

@Basil He should, normally. He said 14 days trip, and last week's already out of the window, so he should come back by the end of this week.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:54 pm
Shota says...

@Tortwag indeed I will relish this feeling of freedom and space while I can, and I will dive into other areas of this marvelous site to keep myself occupied and otherwise entertained! I just posted my first thing on this site (yay for insecurities), and am gonna try my hand and reviewing a couple of things while I am at it. Because let's face it, my name looks sad without a single star

176 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:19 pm
sheysse says...

Oh, wait. @Shota, I didn't even realize you're new to the site. You're a great storybooker for someone so new! :)

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:21 pm
View Likes
Shota says...

@Sheyren I've done things very similar to it on other sites, so the general idea is the same but I am VERY knew on YWS. Thanks for the encouragement though!

176 Reviews

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota Figured you did. Too experienced for a first post, so, I at least assumed you'd have some writing experienced before :3 Glad to see you do! It helps in SBs.
And yes! YOU DO THAT. Enjoy this wonderful site, there's quite the stuff to see, review and enjoy :3 Past the first few insecurities you'll be fine.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

Basil wrote:@Shota great post!!

Alright, who's gonna post next?

@Remembrance I know you're going cross country at the moment, but how's that template coming in? I'm sure you have a bit of time in the long car rides (I've spent an entire week in a car travelling and still managed to write out posts and some of my book :P)

Aaand (sorry to do this, I don't like asking this) who's gonna post next?

My hotspot isnt loading on the laptop but Im working on it every chance I get I promise
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

24 Reviews

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:49 am
SacredPen says...

Forgive the intrusion, but despite my reading up on the Battle School rules and regulations, I can't help but feel as if there's some supreme context I'm missing. I'd like to participate, buuut I'm not sure how I'd fit in. Any pointers?
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

40 Reviews

Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:06 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@SacredPen Huh. Another new face. Yay!

The rest of the context is in this Discussion Topic's first page, and you can see it in action by reading our posts so far. What else d'you need, and what exactly is blocking/bothering you?

24 Reviews

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:58 pm
Basil says...

@SacredPen hi! Welcome :)

Yes, as Tortwag pointed out, all the lore and information is in the DT (the first couple of pages). The character template is among those posts. If there are any questions, just PM me and I'll pass them on to Jim, the SB creator :) And feel free to submit a character.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Carpe Diem
— Catullus