Young Writers Society

Of Blood & Royalty DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:26 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Whoa, hey, it's alright!

I said you all can post first if you'd like, Zeus just said that he thinks everyone's fine with waiting for me. I didn't take it as pushing me or anyone else. It's true you've been waiting and respecting the posting order; and that's all good and great 'cause I've never said anything about skipping me before.

Everyone's letting everyone post in their own time ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:56 pm
LordZeus says...

Excuse me @Remembrance, but I think you may have missed the point of what I said. That was strictly as a reply to what she had said in her previous dt post. She said she had a post ready and said that anyone who wished to post first should do so. So I don't think I was wrong in saying what I said, if she already had one ready. I just meant that I thought everyone would be okay waiting on her. I didn't mean to offend anyone or sound hurrying, ok?

Thanks @ChildOfNowhere, I'm glad you understood what I meant.

Happy new year, by the way.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:01 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@ChildOfNowhere and really @everyone I could post if you all want... I don't have a whole lot going on, and my character isn't with anyone else right now anyway. However, it is New Year's Eve, meaning I have things to do and won't be able to get a post up tonight.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:58 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

My character has a small interaction with the Prince but that is about it. Shouldn't affect anyone else.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Whoa, everyone. Chill for a second.

@ChildOfNowhere, thanks for letting someone else go. I still need to talk with you and Hazel about my Charna post, so expect me to bug you when you're less busy/down.

As for the next post. Feel free to do so! I'll let you know if it's going to interfere with anything anyone already has planned. Remember, you can talk to me about stuff. I'm hardly a monster. :P

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @Sheyren go ahead and post!

Looking forward to getting this up and running again now that the important family commitments are done (for me, anyway). Just remember to post in the DT to make sure people see the post. And if you have questions or suggestions, that's what the DT is for!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

107 Reviews

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 am
View Likes

I'll start this off. Got a post up for the impish Torrin

117 Reviews

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Meh, there, posted.

@ScarlettFire -- a part of why I took time in the beginning was because I wanted to catch you for my post as well (I wanted to have Sévvy see her arrive, or something), but now that'll wait till the next post, I guess. Not much happened in his without it, but this way he's gonna be serving food and drinks to people all day, so he can easily be asked to take her something once she settles in, if that kind of thing works for you.
Also, in his next post I have it planned he goes out to the tavern, and maybe meets Arryn?
- they/them -

107 Reviews

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:57 pm

@ChildOfNowhere
Awesome post!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 am
ScarlettFire says...

@ChildOfNowhere ooooh, I'll go look at the post. Feel free to bug me whenever you want to work on that part!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

39 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 am
LordZeus says...

Great posts, guys! @ChildOfNowhere just done thing, my post has Quint explaining how he knows that the mages play the same games, and while his personal view of the of their lives may mean that he doesn't really know if they really lead the same lives, I think that still stands. Could you please change that?

So @Sheyren are you posting next?

117 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:14 am
crossroads says...

@LordZeus, I'm not sure I follow. I copy/pasted the conversation Quint had with Sévvy in your post, and the rest were Sévvy's opinions/thoughts on what he's heard/observed.

ETA: Oh wait, I get what you mean, I think. The fact that Sévvy thought "they don't play the same games", while Quint said that he'd observed them do so, yeah?
The thing with that is that Sévvy doesn't think of games like children's games or chess when he hears the word, he thinks of "games" as in games that people play, from small manipulations to court intrigue. He didn't take it literally, partly because he never played the actual same games as a kid (nor as a grownup, for that matter). I can see how it can be confusing, I guess... I'll see if I can reword it in a way that makes all this obvious without spelling it out.
- they/them -

39 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Oh I see, sorry I didn't get that :P

Thanks for clearing that up @ChildOfNowhere.

176 Reviews

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:09 pm
sheysse says...

Posted! Kinda short, but I intend to make longer posts once my character gets involved with the other characters.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 am
SirenCymbaline says...

Made my first post! sorry it was pretty much just a recap of two other posts from my character's perspective. I intend to actually come up with some original content in my following posts.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf