z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:17 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well that sounds ominous. ...Ominous Omnom. Hmm. Sounds about right.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:32 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

@Omnom

I'm open to that. At this point Elora doesn't really know who to trust. She is very suspicious of Herobrine and I do think she should leave for a bit. However she is very caring and her desire for order and peace is overwhelming. She doesn't care much about a dumb feud until it hurts others. She really just wants all the fighting to end at this point. Her nightmares will reaffirm her beliefs and she will leave to try to figure out what to do. I don't know if she would readily join anyone else but I really think it depends on what Aquestioning says and how much Elora knows.
We can talk more about that when the time comes but I am open to the idea.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

A few questions, fam:

1. How many words is this before I dive in? Just an estimate.

2. Which NPC would be more vital to have back in action with a driver?

3. How much confusion am I in for if I haven't played Minecraft legitimately since 2012?

3b. Most of you know me well enough to know I'll research the brains out of something if needed, so.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi 1. I'll let qualified people answer that precisely.

2. Same here, as I tend to forget who's inactive.

3. Not much, considering I haven't played Minecraft EVER, and mods + alternate servers/ressources are available for us to use as long as it's not god-modding. If I of all people am managing fine with an OC and little data on something (which I've researched a lot by now, but still), I believe you'll be just fine.

3b. Dare I say that most people who know you actually love you for that? Or is it too much cheering right of the bat?

EDIT: How could I forget.

"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Aw, Twaggy, you make me blush! Let's be Minecraft research fanatics Together! With the power of Friendship! And also The Minecraft Wikia Which I Think Is A Thing.

SO MANY KEY ITEMS.

(I would say it's Omnominous)
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'd go full Tsundere on that virtual blush, but that would be out of character. You're welcome! Minecraft Researches await! An adventure full of hugs! friendship! togethersness! and yes, that Wikia is TOTALLY a thing, and is actually fascinating to go through! Especially the Mods part!

WE SHALL ILLUMINATE DA POSSIBILITIES LIKE ALADDIN'S GENIE. (note: is actually proud he made a Friend Like Me reference because it actually fits the moment for once.)

(Aaaaah, now there's the portmanteau I was lookin' for! Thank you!)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi, @Lumi! I'll try my best to answer your questions. ^_^

1. How many words is this before I dive in? Just an estimate.

I'm not exactly sure! We currently have four pages in the actual storybook, if that helps. Blame @Tortwag for all of the long posts - if he's not the one who wrote them, then he's the person I'm trying to beat when it comes to length.

2. Which NPC would be more vital to have back in action with a driver?

Joseph Hayes would probably work, since I think @Omnom and Mea were originally going to have Aquestioning get him involved on Notch's side. But if you want someone on Herobrine's side, I suggest Brinley!

3. How much confusion am I in for if I haven't played Minecraft legitimately since 2012?

I don't think much! You might be a little confused about anything in the newer updates, but it seriously wouldn't be that bad. ^_^ Most of the stuff is pretty explanatory.

3b. Most of you know me well enough to know I'll research the brains out of something if needed, so.

I'm also down for answering any questions you have!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lumi You could take Joseph or you could take his daughter who I have kidnapped. Or you could have an unnamed female character almost completely yours to make that I'll be introducing in my next post. Whichever way you go, you'll be working with meeeee
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:57 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Husbando @Omnom that is tempting BUT I'll decide once I read. You can alllllll track my progress (or not lol it makes no difference) by viewing my likes on the SB posts!

...if there is a 9,000 word post in this, I will call John Cena.
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:13 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'm pretty sure 9,000 calls for Vegeta and a scouter to break, but that works too! Enjoy catching up~

745 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

ಥ_ಥ I'm so proud right now. You beat my meme with a DBZ--possibly even abridged--meme.

NOW TO REALLY ACTUALLY READ (with the Minecraft ambiance playing in the background.)
-Shinji Moon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Lumi, how is your read through coming along? I hope you're enjoying what we've come up with so far. And @Sheyren, do you want to post next?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:25 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi Am I glad you can recognize that second bit from Abridged Vegeta's lines.
The Namek saga was full of beautifulness.
Memes aside - FOR NOW... - there's a minecraft ambiant? Huh. Aside a few songs from CaptainSparklez (well and others, but he's the first that comes to mind) I must admit I have little to no knowledge of said ambiant. Do share it when you're done reading!

@Sheyren enjoy that next post of yours, man! I should be able to post right behind you.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:44 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Late replies but I have almost know knowledge of the state on PC Minecraft and haven't played the game since my Xbox 360 days haha.

Oh also I was looking through my PMs and only just realised that I didn't reply to the check in. I never got the notification for it apparently buuuut yes I'm here and I'm kicking up two Whoppers of posts.

@Lumi if you want to take the witch box I was talking about poke me because I have a name for her and a bit of backstory because she's about to appear in my posts.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

attempting foot extraction
— Mea