Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:51 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Who wants to post next?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:54 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Maybe it's time for Aquestioning to re-appear from the shadows? c:<

after i get filled in with what happened since my hiatus :P
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:48 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom I usually enjoy myself so much filling people in, but I have a few posts to re-read myself, so I'm afraid I can't help. Welcome back though!

Also, I've reached the 2nd scene of my post. 3 left, counting the one I'm writin' now. Soooo yay!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Omnom, I would love it if she - and you - returned! I think the best thing you could do is reread the storybook and read the new posts. Most of the discussion that has occurred in the DT has been about the group currently at the resistance's base. The only major thing that you should know is that Mea dropped out of the storybook. Other than that, I don't think there's anything you really need to be filled in on!

@Tortwag, that's awesome! I can't wait to see the final product.

@Oswin1800, would you like to post next?

Sorry for the late reply, by the way!
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Mea come baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 am
View Likes
Mea says...

*is summoned*

*appears with a swish of her cloak*

Sadly, life is still busy enough that any time storybooking is time taken away from my novel. I miss this storybook, though!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

We'll get you back someday, @Mea!

Who wants to post next? @Oswin1800, @Sheyren and @JuliasSneezer, would any of you be willing to go next? I feel like we need a change in perspective regarding life at the underground base. ☆
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well, the post is actually finished on my side! I'll submit it later this week (I mean that, I litereally just need to correct it).
Also, it's gonna be a two parter. First side's focused mostly on Kysaline, and second on general lore regarding her family and how it might affect the rest of, y'know, Minecraftia itself. (provided that doesn't throw off your plans, @Mage, but at this point I'm not doing anything too crazy yet, so we should be good)

WORLD BUILDING TALKS ARE COMING. THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY BE RELEVENT TO THE PLOT. THE MORE OBVIOUS HINTS ARE FINALLY COMING. TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF B.WARE OF MINECRAFTIA, EVERY SATURDAY MORNING ON CARTOON NETWORK.
(Well you'll have to wait after the first post first, lol, but still!)

Also, the other B.Wares. Oh boy, they're gonna be hilarious to write for. *is looking forward to people's reaction when second post actually starts getting worked on*
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of announcing that I have posted.
And for the record, analogous means "similar." Excuse Kysaline for her fancy speakin' manners, and excuse ME for being French, lol.
Enjoy! Quite a few hints in this one already, but like my previous DT post up there clearly says, the second part is where it's at :3

@Sheyren I'll answer to that wall message once I'm back from school. I don't understand why I wasn't notified about it, but oh well.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:33 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Okay! Sometimes notifications don't work on walls, I guess, since that's happened to me too.

40 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

*uses break time to answer the DT post* Ah, so I'm not THAT crazy. Good to know, lol.
Don't worry, I've got a loooooot of things to catch up, and well, that post has Greywood involved anyway, so we'll probably have to plan stuff ahead again sometime this century.

*vanishes* ← Programming class, by the way. In Python language. Just a lil' fun fact.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:50 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Hey!

I am in fact still alive. I know I haven't been as active as I need to be but I am here to reform my ways! ;)

What part in the schedule are we on now? (I am not quite sure what Elora would be doing at this moment, she is a rule follower so whatever is next on the schedule.)

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Tortwag: I really like your post! KysalineXGreywood is also my OTP, but we'll ignore that fact and address how all of the descendants were referred to as maggots and that Kysaline is desiring a battle with "Lumm". Which, I may add, "Lumm" would gladly accept. :P

@Oswin1800: Hello! I completely understand if your life gets busy. We're currently at the helping out part of the day, though Finnian decided he didn't want to follow the rules. :P

9:30-11:30: Find somewhere to help out around the base; until you figure out where you can best provide your help, explore the base.

By the way, since this is a Minecraft storybook, I thought I would bring up Gateway, a storybook I just made a little over a week ago. It's also a Minecraft storybook, but it follows a completely different storyline than this one. I just thought I would mention it in case anyone was interested! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:29 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay I'm currently catching up on all of the posts. Expect something from your (semi)big bad soon.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Do we want Greywood to show Lumm the invitation? So they can go on a field trip?

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox