Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Kelpies, don't worry about it! I loved your post.

@Sheyren, I don't have any problem with another post from you! I'll try coming up with a challenge soon, but that might take a little bit.

@Omnom, I saw your message! I'll reply to it by tonight.

By the way, everyone, I'm planning on sending out a message to all of the participants of this storybook to see who is still active. If someone isn't, I'll check with other members of the site to see who can take their place. (@Sheyren is the one who came up with this wonderful way to get more activity.) Does anyone object to that?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:37 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I'm not entirely sure what Elora is going to do at this point but she needs to pick a side and stick to it. Haha gotta figure that out.

A challenge would be good.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:18 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Mage yay! It's a large message, but I love conversation and tossing ideas back and forth. I'm ready for Aquestioning to become something serious in this Storybook once again.

Also, when the time comes, Notch will become a major player in this wonderful chess game. That doesn't mean Aquestioning is leaving, far from it...
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Also, everyone, can I ask that you wait to post until Mage and I talk a bit regarding who defects and how? I'd very very much appreciate it! <3

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:41 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Omnom just so you're aware, since you're talking about who goes where, Greywood will be leaving the Resistance to join Kysaline in the neutral zone.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:08 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Sheyren alrighty! Just how long is the neutral zone going to happen? XD I don't completely remember where that was heading... @Tortwag hiii can you catch me up on your plans?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom Well, the whole point of Kysaline's character is to be a neutral force that moves both sides from time to time, usually by either partaking in activities with both or dropping ressources in Minecraftia for whoever would be the first to pick them.
That and preventing her family from interferring (which is exactly what they'll do if her place is attacked and/or destroyed, even though I haven't written the post that confirms that yet), who are to be presented as a either an external, ridiculously powerful force no one would want to mess with, or something along the lines of what Switzland was in WW1 and 2 - AKA a place where higher ups of the world have money and ressources placed in, which is why it was left alone in both wars and never suffered from 'em. Because why would you attack your bank account and lose your money.
(I'll probably do the latter to avoid god-modding, but maybe a BIT of the former to show that they're not defensless.)

That would be why she'd do whatever it takes to remain as neutral as possible, because getting in the conflict would mean putting her place at risk, putting her place at risk would mean risking to see it destroyed, and not only would that sadden/anger her, it would annoy her family, as previously mentioned.

She... Was also supposed to be the only one to remain neutral as opposed to everyone else, but eh, I don't have control over Greywood's action and don't know what he'll do aside joinning her side. ← Not that I mind, heh, I just hope it doesn't go against anyone's plans. In my case, I asked/explained all of this to @Mage before joining the SB, so, I'll try to stick to that as well as possible. Aaaaand, now that I mention you:
-I actually didn't expect that reveal. But uuuuh, I'm also surprised that Lumm - as if I'd ever stop calling him that - is that imcompetent/unlucky when trying to hide himself, poor him XD

Oh yeah and uh, I can post whenever possible, right? Since I'm not part of the Resistance's choice process thingy.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Very nice explanation then! @Tortwag

Honestly, I don't know how long the B. Wares will be able to be neutral in this force though. There are a lot of cogs clinking together to create the bigger picture that I plan on revealing soon (after Mage and I have discussed some of our future plans) and I seriously think Kysaline will be dragged into it sooner rather than later, on the Resistance's side probably.

My reasoning for saying this is based on a couple of points, few that I can't talk about quite yet, but I think the major one is this: Kysaline's (B. Ware's) war efforts will be largely one-sided. Compare the Resistance to the large large large amount of support Notch has. I doubt most, if much at all, support on Notch's side are from the B. Wares. I'll think on it more, but I believe Notch is brewing up something that not even Aquestioning knows about, and the huge influence he has on Minecraftia means that B. Ware's support doesn't really matter too much in the endgame. However, the amount of support that the Resistance gets from B. Ware would be astronomically more important. I think Kysaline, and what she represents, will be everything for Herobrine and co. (especially soon ;) )

Also, I'm a little confused. @Sheyren there's a few questions that I have with how or why Greywood would go to B. Ware after this? I know they've met before, but what would make him go to them instead of Herobrine or Notch? Also, what would he do there, instead of just be like "yeah I don't want any involvement with this isssh" also how long will he stay neutral? I don't want to be rude, I'm just a little confused and in the belief that sides aren't nearly black and white nor forever!

But yes, who all wants to join the dark side? I promise it won't be forever. These things change frequently especially as Notch is dragged into this front. Just think, Aquestioning isn't even the real big baddie. She's dangerous, but Notch is scary. :P:P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I worded it badly... He is visiting Kysaline, as she said he should do in the letter, then he's going rogue. I meant it as he was joining Kysaline as a neutral force, but not necessarily with Kysaline. Most likely be will go back to his normal life in Minecraftia, only to be thrown back in when Notch attacks him, believing he is still with the Resistance. Hope that clarifies

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom ya welcome, m'dear.
Don't fret though: I never expected Kysaline to remain neutral forever, nor for an extended period of time - I don't have control over everything, after all, and also I've studied enough wars/played enough games/read enough books to see where she'll be going, lol.
As for them, well, my latest post basically implies that they're, uh, not in Minecraftia, aside for Kysaline. More on that later, it was supposed to be clarified in the coming post anyway.

Yes, yes they will be - as in, one-sided war efforts, that is. That much I'm aware of.
Well, Kysaline's support specifically doesn't matter much on the endgame, yes indeed. I wouldn't say the same about them though, but it'll all depends on how much I'm allowed to do with my lil' side lore. Luckily Minecraft is vast enough for me to do stuff without worrying about God-modding, but still.

And well, it still doesn't mean she can't deal with both sides, but I'm not dumb enough to believe Notch won't budge after seeing the forces on the other side gradually rival his, and neither is she, lol.

@Sheyren oh, okay. So goes to satisfy his curiosity about the letter first, and then he does his thing. Got it!
...Well that did not go as planned at ALL - as in, I didn't expect the Resistance's new members to break in tiny pieces so soon after being assembled XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Whenever those wo go to Notch to see what's up realize what's actually up - and actually get to come back from that - then yes, probably.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm planning on having Eva eavesdrop, so if anyone leaves the room, she'll be outside. She's waiting for a good moment to come in and confront Herobrine about what she heard.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:00 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage heheheheheh. Fun times right ahead of him.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Oswin1800 what do you think of Elora turning to the dark side, so to speak? It won't be immediately, but something like "Elora distrusts how much Herobrine has lied --> Elora wonders if she has made the right choice --> Elora maybe leaves for a bit to try and clear her mind --> She runs into Aquestioning by coincidence --> She decides to join Aquestioning's cause --> maybe some eavesdropping takes place??"

Also I have started writing Aquestioning's next post. Get ready. You'll be in for a ride.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain