z

Young Writers Society

Feather DT

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

My laptop's finally fixed, so I just need to establish a constant Internet connection to make the edits and post Kael's part up (I'm using a restaurant's WiFi as of now). I'll be right on it soon!
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:11 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Are we still doing this, @Lareine?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

I was waiting on @Lightsong's post? I think that's what happened when we stalled.

I won't be able to write for a while, though, so it might be best if this SB closed down. If you guys want, I can try to revive this when I have time and I'm actually in a place where I have internet and can write.
stay off the faerie paths

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein