z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Day eleven? Yeesh. Now I have way too many days to fill. Thanks for giving a better time frame for the flood though!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 pm
BrumalHunter says...

You're welcome, @Buggiedeu2340! Though the flood is entirely disallowed to be discussed in-universe (Flurry, Jewels and Shaymin only overheard the plans being discussed on Day A11 in one of your posts :P), interesting points to note are:
♦ Jewels and Flurry being Star Wars fans, with Jewels wanting a light saber
♦ geting to know the Venom Knifes/Knife's Edge (@Tortwag, please clarify XD) better
♦ fearless self-exploration and recovery of lost memories
♦ relocating the displaced refugees
♦ studying the mysterious dampeners
♦ being all-around useful where necessary and applicable
♦ apparently, I also intended for an Umbreon named Demetrius to join the clique - therefore, discussing him and his involvement in future plots

That ought to be enough for now. More topics may be added as things progress. Take your time. ^_^
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

We're at Day Eleven? GOSH I'm late... I really need to post ASAP, darn it darn it darn it Psyche Battle's coming too...!

WHERE'S MY AGE OLD ALEK PSYCHE BATTLE SCHEME, DARN IT
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:34 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Whoa, hold on to your metaphorical hat, @Tortwag. We're still at Day A9 - Day A10 once we start with the third day of Aegeas', Ren's and Gabriel's trials. Though you definitely do need to catch up, you aren't that late yet.

Also: @Buggiedude2340, since apparently, the previous tag was ruined.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Okay. That's fair.
Next week the Intensive Week begins for aspiring game designers in my school, though, soooooooo catching up will be hard AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE MY MASTER SCEHME IS.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

557 Reviews

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:38 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Ahaha! I just figured out a way to greatly reduce the amount of work I have to put into my portfolio! Maybe I'll actually be able to write a post before winter break.

In other news, I have now updated the skype account I used way back when I was in a YWS radio play. If anyone wants to chat with me using that, it's under the same username. Given that I'll be mostly working on my portfolio and college apps in the coming weeks, I'd actually prefer if you used skype. It'll show up better on my phone.

Lastly... who's ready for the new pokemon games?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:40 pm
Robusto says...

I AM!
Team Popplio 4 life!

40 Reviews

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:57 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am, but I might switch to Rowlett. Ghostly bird with Robbin-Hood based design, AKA RANGED attacks? It's tempting. Still loyal to water though, so if I can I think I'll get both of these first.
@Robusto I need to Showdown you sometime this century.

And I still have three posts to catch up, to, but the Intensive Week only ends tomorrow night, and I... have been struck with a massive headache after another Typical Twaggy Misadventure happened by the printer I WILL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS THE MURDERER OF PAPER WASTERS FOR THE TIME THEY MADE ME WASTE FIGURING IT HOW TO FIX THE PRINTER AND LEAVING ME WITH 50+ RANDOM PAGES THAT NOBODY ELSE WANTED TO TAKE. At least I got more pages to write Master Schemes on.
Ugh, my head...

293 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:59 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I'd have to buy a Nintendo 3DS first before I can get the games, and even then, I'd have to get the games, which probably won't be available in South Africa just yet. I'm earning money now, but I'm not sure if my parents will approve of me using it for this, or if I even have enough. *Team Rocket's Hideout starts playing* Err, no, bad PC. We're not going down that route. XD

In the meantime, I guess I'll sulk over here and play PMD on an emulator. Or just finish my own "Pokédex" for an amazing live-action Pokémon RPG concept I have but can't fund and probably won't get to release even as a non-profit fangame because of corporate marketing. Heh.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter You can always import them from Amazon or PriceMinister (or another trustworthy sites, because these two are), but yeah it'll be expensive. Personally I have to wait that everythign about y bank account is settled so that I get both the console and a few games, Moon included. Sooooooo I'll wait.

Pff, that's not sulking! That's just waiting for the next train. I'm playing Uranium over here and I'm having a grand old time. Well, 1h30 every day, anyway, but hey it counts!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:48 pm
Robusto says...

Rowlette would've been my second choice, but Popplio is just so darn cute.
But even though I have the starter choice nailed down... I still have no idea what I'm going to name it.

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:03 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well it's alwys the evolutions I care about in the end.
...Though Popplio's last one's good enough for me to take it as a second choice.

Ohoh, mine's So gonna be named Jokaitoon. I can see it now...
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:18 am
TheSilverFox says...

I've already got the game and spent a few hours on it. It's been fun, and Neride the Popplio has been wonderful. I'm growing strong quickly, although both of my brothers have already outpaced me. As usual. I must check everything and proceed as slowly as possible because I want to absorb every part of this story and also because checking trash cans is sometimes useful. Which makes me wonder what everyone in the game is thinking as I break into their houses, talk to all onlookers, and look through everything. XD
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:33 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox Bah. I stopped worrying about that when plaing a few Zelda games, in which you barge in people's houses, break their vases to take their money while screaming like a lunaitc then they leave without question.

...I love RPGs XD

557 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:12 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

When in doubt, pick names from classic literature. (I definitely do not have entire teams with names from Shakespeare. No siree.)

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh