z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:28 pm
BrumalHunter says...

As glad as I am to see you, @Robusto, yes, you really should. *scowls 58%-playfully, 42%-annoyed*

If we could chat soon, that would be awesome, but you should nevertheless be prepared for a PM that will most likely resemble a list of documents a CEO must sign and read over (in that order ;)). I'm delaying my post until I can discuss the end with you - or at least hear back.

Also, if you have WhatsApp, I'd love to exchange numbers! I have already collected that of Lumi and @Tortwag, and though the connection is often spotty, it greatly aids staying in contact.

PS: @Buggiedude2340, I shall endeavour to stay on the site for most of the evening so that you can just find me when you log on.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:05 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

To be honest, I've sent Robusto a PM he won't seem to read until next weekend, so I'm a bit more annoyed than just 42% now. <_<

Anyway, since he hasn't responded, that means I'll have to cut the mysterious ending and just post the second day's conclusion - of course, @StupidSoup still needs to tell us what happens with Ren, but I'm setting him up for that. The point of this post is both to inform you all of the above, but also to show you this:

Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Scared yet? >:)

Luckily for us, the worst is over. The next two days will seem like a casual stroll in nature compared to the first two.

EDIT: It. Has. Been. POSTED! Goodness, that took much too long. It's not even worth all that time, what with the best part being cut out, but eh. Hopefully it's enjoyable all the same.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:31 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: *applause* Finally, a post! It's been a few months since the last one, I do believe. Well, I'll find some spare time to read through it (it is fairly long, but I do have tonight to see it) and provide some of my thoughts. Too, now I can finally get to work on my bonus post (it'll probably have to be posted after @StupidSoup discusses what happens to Ren, but I can at least write it now)! Even if the next two days are going to be easier than the first two, it's up to me to make sure they aren't comfortable ones either. :P

And that is not the scariest video of a sandstorm I've seen. I can't remember which one that I've seen that is the worst, but I've seen plenty of the eerie results of a sandstorm, so now I'm used to it. As in videos, of course - if there was a sandstorm here, I would be terrified, because I don't think this town has had one since the Great Depression. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:35 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Ah, of course. I haven't seen the effects of a sandstorm, but just being in one seems bad enough. I'd always thought the light just becomes very dim, not non-existant. XD
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 am
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: ah, I see that I should've reserved my applause for reading the post itself - now it would be tedious and repetitive of me to do so. Nevertheless, I am impressed! It was a great post to read, and also rather complicated and interesting. It revealed a little more on Gabriel and his thoughts, particularly his determination (and I'm having the feeling that the the ferocity of the sandstorm where he was might be a reference to my own post). I do not think that Aegeas will be quite so happy to find that he tolerated the challenge a lot worse than the younger participants. Eh, so be it - he was being more reckless, and, if the poison was a neurotoxin, it likely plagued his troubled mind to a disastrous point. When he wakes up, I do not think he will be quite so happy, and I'm sure he'll probably have the injuries that Gabriel did, if not worse ones. But, I'll save all that for my own post. XD

Thanks for the post! I should like to give a special mention to the romance, and the way that you tied the previous posts together. Now that I think about it, this has given me a good number of ideas for my own, and I can hopefully write it over the next few days, so as long as I juggle my other projects and school. And my life can only drive me mad so many times, right? :P

293 Reviews

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

That's excellent news! I'm glad you found it to be so useful. Now, it's my turn to see what everyone else comes up with. But anyway, the last two phases of the RBPT before the final battle are as follows:
♦ Day 3 - location: Alluvial Farmlands; weather: harsh sunlight; status: burn
~ This time, things will be different. Withstanding harsh sunlight isn't a big deal, so instead, their first task will be to get from point A to point B within the time limit. Immediately after they reach it, Lieutenant Madeleine will teleport in an opponent that matches their calibre. All they need to do is defeat the opponent while burned. Simple.
♦ Day 4 - location: Earthquake Beach; weather: rain; status: paralysis
~ This final part will work much the same as the previous phase, except they'll all have to force march from point A to point B together. While it's raining. And while they're all paralysed. After that, they split up and face opponent they should be able to defeat easily under normal circumstances. Again, once the opponents fall or tap out, our characters pass.

Sound like fun? Eh, probably not. XD
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 am
TheSilverFox says...

I have not written a post in 5 months. o-o

Well, that will simply not do.

don't drop the mirror!

293 Reviews

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:33 am
BrumalHunter says...

It's surprising how quickly time passes, isn't it?

In other news, I now have official permission to submit that mysterious post. I wouldn't be too excited though, because... well, maybe I'll keep that to myself for now. :twisted:
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:08 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Oh my goodness! People besides us are actually reading this! :D
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter What? I didnt follow the latests posts, but are you talking about SB Stalkers? Did something happen?
*is confused*
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:41 pm
BrumalHunter says...

You of all people should know what I was talking about.
ChieRynn wrote:@Tortwag I don’t know you very well, but I read some of the storybooks you’re in and stuff, and I as well am crazy so yeah. Truly awesome people are crazy, right? (btw Twinkiel might be my favorite character…)

If one person is stalking the storybook without our knowledge, more likely are. Yes, we previously thought this, but now we have proof!
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 pm
StupidSoup says...

WOOO! PRECEDENT ACHIEVED!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:35 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Oh! That. You saw that. But wait, didn't we already have proofs of SB Stalking every time a person intervened in the DT, which happened like once or twice each DT? Unless that doesn't count as proofs in which case, welp, you're totally right.

I'm just glad Twinkiel is that entertaining though.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:41 am
BrumalHunter says...

Yip! And sure, that meant people were following the storybook, but this is the first time we received undeniable proof, as well as commentary on a favourite character. And yeah, it's hard not to like Twinkiel. ;)
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:49 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Then, as previously mentioned, you're totally right. Huh. *doesn't fully realize how cool this is*
D'aww, stop it, you :3 People either like him or fear him XD I've shown a few of my Twinkiel-related writings to some curious friends, and a lot of them voted for the latter, lol.

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn