Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:04 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

I... actually finished writing the post. ^~^'
I just need someone to look it over and let me know if anything needs to be changed. But if not, then it can go up very soon.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:15 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

It's been a long time coming, I know. BUt I realized today that the only reason I had such a hard time writing it was because I was afraid I wouldn't get it to live up to what I intended it to be. I mean, it's been a while since I last posted. Whenever I sat down to write, I just felt all nervous I wouldn't get it right. But, after rereading all the previous posts up to the present, I finally got the confidence I needed to in order to finish it up. And I did a bang up job, in my opinion. ^^

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:09 pm
Poopsie says...

WE ALL SUCK AT WRITING ANYWAYS. POSSSTTTTT
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:22 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I loved the first part, so I'd be more than happy to read the second part too, @Robusto.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:45 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Oh, I can read through it as well, @Robusto! I should hopefully be free to do so tonight, as I've managed to complete my schoolwork. I'm just happy to see that the post is almost here. Hopefully this'll kickstart things again. :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I just remembered something, @Robusto! Since none of us have completed the SB challenge I set, I have a suggestion for how we can be punished. :twisted:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Wait, punished? Aw come on D: We're stressed enough by possible psyche battles, why should we be punished for not completing challenges? Life's a troll, darn it T_T
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 am
TheSilverFox says...

I finished your rPMD challenge as soon as I could, back off. :P

@AstralHunter: yay, mutual punishment. But I'm honestly curious as to what you have in mind that will, in any way, disadvantage me. :twisted:
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:39 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am, too, actually, but I'm still wanting none of it >: {
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm
StupidSoup says...

We're still doing psyche battles? I mean, no offense, I love the idea but it just seems very hard to actually fail a psyche battle unless you mean to.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:35 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Until we reach the point in rPMD where you can start converting people - not saying or doing the right thing could not only fail to convert someone, but could also make them hostile to you and possibly the city. Do you want to be responsible for someone being locked up in a dungeon or civilians being killed? ;)

As for the punishment, I'm sort of foregoing that in favour of a reverse psyche battle. @Robusto, I'd really like to talk to you about that, so let's arrange a time to chat. Otherwise I guess I'll have to use a PM. (Oh, and I also need to discuss something concerning Neona and the Greatwood Jungle.)
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:49 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup Methinks it's too early to say that. I mean, we only got two so far, and they were both kinda easy.
...But hopefully you're right and all of them are gonna be the easiest thing in the world, I wouldn't actually mind that.

...But why? Are the challenges seriously that important for us to be "punished" for not doin' them? If so then WOW I missed a lot.

293 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:54 pm
BrumalHunter says...

The challenges aren't, but posting is. Besides, the fear of death, injury or capture might just get us inspired and active again.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:08 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Huh. Fair enough.
But this is sounding more and more like some sort of Nuzlocke. And wait. Fear of death, injury or capture.
...Brain is acting up on this, but it sounds like a character of ours would permantly lose an arm if something isn't posted on time.

293 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Something that drastic requires an author's permission. Doing something that drastic to an NPC is fair game and more to my liking, though.
— Paul the Apostle

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug