z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:19 am
Vellichor says...

How incredible would that be?? I'll be talking with her tomorrow about what might be done with what we have/ what we need still :D

@Basil Hollywood has a way of making people appear taller xD Just think about Tom Cruise!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:54 am
Basil says...

Oh my gosh, okay, now I wanna play Wyvern xD

Also, working on what we might still need, I can write up the rest of what I was hoping we could achieve, and the idea about what the group runs into should they get to Europe. I'll have to put it on the WFP though
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:21 am
LordZeus says...

@TheSilverFox might I ask you time move the past few SB posts to the dt? I think in the amazing conversation being had everyone forgot!

That's amazing @Vellichor. But @Basil and everyone else please don't get too excited! It all depends on whether Leslie Dixon likes it or not. So while this is a great thing, please don't take it as a given yet; given that this is a high bar to pass. I think we have a decent shot though.

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am
Basil says...

No, no, we should leave the posts in the main SB. It's pretty significant and super cool!!

Also, we know the chances of this happening, we just wanna entertain the notion of it for a little while.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:42 am
LordZeus says...

@Basil but I think it would be better if it's moved here since it breaks up the story. I was planning on posting soon, btw.

and I we are having a discussion on it (as we should, and I think we will) then I really think it's better in the dt as that's basically where discussions belong. I'd really prefer not to break up the story by having it in the sb. Please consider it?

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:19 am
Basil says...

I like it there. People can be reading, reading and then, "Oh! Look at that!" And then back to reading the SB. I wanna keep the posts in the SB.
Of course I am.
Why?

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:59 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Vellichor, @Basil, and @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, just a quick reminder: all out-of-character posts are supposed to go in the DT. XD

Good luck with your endeavours!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:01 pm
Vellichor says...

Just realized where I made that post... Apologies, everyone. My addled and excited mind is easily overtaxed at times xD

I will be having lunch later with Leslie and I'll let you all know what transpires :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:46 pm
Basil says...

Yes yes yes!!
Of course I am.
Why?

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:49 pm
Basil says...

Okay, back to the SB:

Who is planning on posting? I can post after that, too.
Of course I am.
Why?

24 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:47 am
Basil says...

Okay guys, I've created a new antagonist for later on in the SB (if we go with an idea) but I've put it in the WFP, so go check it out and let me know what you think ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:35 am
LordZeus says...

@Basil she seems fine. But I think that if she's that established then perhaps she should be a bit older than 22. Just a thought.

Perhaps she could be working with Yuko as well. That would make Harry have a personal vendetta against her.

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am
LordZeus says...

BTW @Vellichor how did your meeting with Leslie Dixon go?

24 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 pm
Basil says...

@LordZeus I know 22 is fairly young, but the world has been in ruin for fifteen years, so she'd have had plenty of time to do her horrible stuff. All will be revealed in the future, when we get to it. I promise.

She's going to be drawn to Matt and try and find companionship with Wyvern, give Low a group to train in, and be very, very intrigued with Harry's immunity. Almost in a creepy way. I have many plans. And oh, the others. Such horrible things she'll have in store for them. It'll all unfold when we get to it.

also I totally haven't been checking my notifications every hour for the last couple of days to see if there's been a response ... xD
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Basil

Why am I getting worried for Samuel's safety? XD

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline