z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:38 pm
LordZeus says...

I'm here but I'm busy. With 5 other SBs plus my own life I'm not sure how much time I can devote here But I'll do what I can, if someone gives me an opening interaction.

@Jexy, perhaps you?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:17 pm
Jexy says...

@LordZeus @Vellichor I had not been online in a while but I think I can give some time to this :) I've missed our little ragtag group!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:08 am
Basil says...

I'm going to post. I'm leaving the end of it open for someone to jump on if they so wish ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:44 am
View Likes
Jexy says...

@Basil Could I use this to reintroduce myself to writing for Sam? I know she's not ben in the group all that long, but she forms attachments pretty quickly and that could explain the accusation in her voice ?

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:18 am
Amnesia says...

I dont know what to do with Julia so if someone could mention her doing something or talking idk, just so I can have a foothold for her to actually do something
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:36 am
Vellichor says...

@Remembrance The group will be passing through a number of semi major townships in the very near future. Maybe they and Julia will meet up and add another face to the team? Alternately, the group will largely be traveling via highways for the foreseeable future to get to the coast as fast as possible. Maybe Julia had the same idea and they meet up that way?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:28 am
Amnesia says...

I thought Julia was already with them
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

42 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 am
Vellichor says...

@Remembrance Ugh. She is. Please find forgiveness for my poor, tired brain. Not entirely sure what was going on there. Have you popped over to the WFP? I'd love to discuss some things, and there's a few points already there that you could take a look at :) http://basil.writerfeedpad.com/1
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:55 am
Basil says...

@Jexy of course you can have Sam be the one talking to Wyvern. It'll also give them a chance to get to know each other ^^

Also @Rememberance if the SB picks up, I'm sure Julia will have moments where her skillset will be needed ^^ because it's kind of just picking back up, it's okay if you can't think of anything to write. However, in my post (I don't know if I mentioned it) Julia might be talking to Harry and putting charcoal in Blitz's fur, or talking to Lyle because his brother walked off. I'm sorry I can't remember, but I did try to include everyone's character in my post :3

Also guys and girls, please at least have a look at the writers feed pad. I will bring some of the planning over to the DT, but if you really wanna have a say, over there is the best spot, because we'll be open for anything.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

42 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:48 pm
Vellichor says...

@Basil I have recently been thinking about a novelization or screenplay adaptation of this story premise. How would you feel if I showed what we have so far to a family friend of mine that has had success in the screenplay writing field? I hope it wouldn't be an overstep, I just love this SB so much!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:16 am
Basil says...

Oh my ... Yes!! Yes, by all means! I am absolutely okay with that :3
Of course I am.
Why?

42 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:25 am
Vellichor says...

Thnkee! The woman I will speaking with about the SB's name is Leslie Dixon............ successful screenwriter with such titles as Mrs. Doubtfire, Hairspray, Overboard, Limitless and Gone Girl, among others under her belt. I have high hopes for what she might have to say for what we've created here :D @Basil @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Jexy @LordZeus @TheForgottenKing
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:28 am
Basil says...

Oh my gosh ... I guess the only thing I can say is thank you :3 Quite possibly the biggest thank you of my life haha!
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:51 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Wow...I'm sort of stunned. Is it weird that I am imagining them asking us to play our mains. XD

24 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 am
Basil says...

Oh my xD Now that would be amazing ... although I'm too short to play Wyvern :c
Of course I am.
Why?

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm