z

Young Writers Society

rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm
StupidSoup says...

O_O THERES THREE WEEKS LEFT IN SKOOL

Also the Ren post is gonna be stupid ._.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm
Poopsie says...

wrong dt bud ._.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 17, 2016 7:52 pm
StupidSoup says...

dammit -_-
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri May 20, 2016 4:06 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Most of us have seen the trailer concerning the new Starters, and though I considered the matter even before creating this, I nevertheless feel you should all have a say. I'd prefer it if a unanimous vote could be reached, so please make your decisions and discuss it in here. I shall work on my post in the meantime. (@Robusto is still abroad and promised his post would be submitted when he returns to the USA, but how fares your post, @Tortwag?)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Fri May 20, 2016 6:32 pm
Ventomology says...

Err... what are we deciding on, exactly?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 am
BrumalHunter says...

Oh... I thought the question and its answers were rather self-explanatory. You are to decide whether the new Pokémon and/or Mega Evolutions (if any are released) should be in the later parts of the storybook. There's nothing complicated about the way I phrased that in the poll, though I guess it could have been confusing...? In that case, I apologise for the obscurity.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat May 21, 2016 10:01 am
Rydia says...

I don't actually watch the show so I'm not going to vote on this one. Hope that's okay!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

293 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 12:38 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Oh, it's not about the show; it's about the newest generation of Pokémon being revealed starting on November 18th. New region, new starters, new syndicate, etc. Abstaining from voting is also an option, I suppose, so no worries! We'll just see what the majority says, then.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat May 21, 2016 1:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I always find hilarious how people always forget that Pokemon's a game before anything else, lol.

Anyway, Yes - all Pokémon from the new region should feature. I mean c'mon, we have 718 species already, 100+ more or so really won't make much of a difference at this point XD
That and it's not as if we were going to catch, meet or use them all. I'm mostly voting "yes" to make share that some eventual attacks or species specific to every region appears. Can be fun to deal with.

@AstralHunter Currently being pinned down by homework increase, but I'm planning on writing more for it today. I can't be precise as to when it's going to be ready though, since I myself don't know. I do want it to be over by the end of the weekend, but only time will tell.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 pm
Ventomology says...

Oh. I didn't see the poll there. Cons of reaching the DT through your notifications, I guess. Sorry!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm
BrumalHunter says...

That does explain a lot, @Buggiedude2340. Things like these happen to all of us, luckily. (Though they seem to happen to me and my mother more often.)

That and it's not as if we were going to catch, meet or use them all.

@Tortwag, I hope you're not betting on that.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 4:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter I'm not. I just feel like if we do actually catch, meet or use them all things would be very complicated and very long. I mean... 718 species. And about 100 more coming. Are we really going to meet them all in this one SB? Having played Mystery Dungeon, I think I can deal with it, but it would still makes thing quite complicated.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 5:03 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Fully evolved forms only, remember? You will meet all of those is what I meant. The Police Commissioner would have explained it already, but there are certain delays preventing that... (*twists knife* as I believe you put it)
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat May 21, 2016 5:05 pm
Poopsie says...

Woooo new mega evos. .the only thing that's sucks about the new gen is that all the starters look like pillow pets ):
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

No Astral, I had forgotten. This means that instead of having 718+ mons, we're going to have about 1/3 less, so about 200+ only.
That's perfect. (Add salt before twisting the knife in the wounds, please XD)

And don't worry about it Poopsie. It always starts like that. Froake got TRASHED until Greninja showed up, and now everybody loves the guy. So let's wait until we see what their evolutions look like :3

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller