z

Young Writers Society

Until Spring Comes DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

That sounds good! @backroadstraveler
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:21 am
Lael says...

Don't forget that someone can mention Jenna's obstable course (loose description on page 4 of this DT). Though I suppose it'd be kind of complex to talk about...

Anyways, I can't wait for all of our charries to interact! I wonder what will happen... ;)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:40 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Also what's the temperature like in the base? @HazelGrace16
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

15 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

It's average @EmmaKi
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

81 Reviews

Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:28 pm
Lael says...

Hello? Is anybody here?

*crickets*

So quiet... Honestly, I don't mean to sound annoying or bossy or anything like that, but are you remaning three people going to post soon? :(

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm
backroadstraveler says...

Following up on EmmaKi's question- are we going to be able to continue on if we never hear from those three (and when would that call be made)?
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:18 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

I'll try to get my post up ASAP, but I've been drilling in my free time, so idk when it'll be up.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:40 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm not making it mandatory to post every round, but I will encourage them to post often. If you feel it is in your characters best interest to post then go ahead. Just try to stay in contact with everyone before you go into any major plot points

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:08 pm
Craz says...

Ok so I've been really busy this week but I'm still going to get that post in - sorry for the delay
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

15 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey can everyone give me the location of your character at the moment, and if they would be chosen for the team??

43 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Gabe is in his room above the amoury, and soon to be heading to a meeting with sir Jones (provided other charries allow for that progression)

-The Lady Peg

15 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:53 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

The reason I am asking this is because I am planning on posting next. If you havent gotten your first post in I highly suggest you do that. Unless you want to wait until after your character is chosen/ not chosen. @Craz @Poopsie

@StupidSoup I assume Matt will not come into the full story until later?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:07 pm
Craz says...

I'm working on mine right now
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

15 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:21 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Alright. I will post after you @Craz :)

43 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:40 pm

@HazelGrace16 do you mind if I get one more post in before yours (before people are chosen?) I can have it finished up fairly soon- couple hours max

-The Lady Peg

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon