z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:37 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

"Sithster." XD Ro has always wanted a brother!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:53 am
View Likes
Europa says...

I'm so happy you got that pun. *Happy bad joke dance*

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:39 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

So there's going to be this extra character in the post, but he's only going to be there for this post. I'll drop him off somewhere or kill him off. Just cause, y'know?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:55 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Going to completely overhaul Zarash's relationship/ feeling list since I changed the character.

@TheFantasy14
Mourdica Enitis- Zarash respects her deeply for her commitment to the Legion, and believes her to be a powerful Sith, but also is troubled by her devotion. He knows that if and when the time comes for him to leave the Legion, she will be a truly dangerous enemy to have. With this in mind, he keeps his mind entirely free of such thoughts whenever he is around her, in the act also ensuring that he is not found out.

Ciro Enitis- The Blademaster does not know of the relation between the Jedi and Darth Enitis, though he has many suspicions. He knows that when he leaves the Sith, he will still not be taken in readily by the Jedi who will undoubtedly be untrustworthy towards the dark sider. It is Zarash's plan to seek out Ciro first when the time is right.

@Caterpickle
Lamar Davis- Zarash finds the young one amusing and actually somewhat enjoys his training sessions with Lamar, though he partially resents what he is training the boy for. Zarash is also very careful with his thoughts around Lamar, as he knows that the boy idolizes Darth Enitis, and as such would report and suspicious and unSithlike actions to his master without hesitation. He can still feel some light in the boy though, and hopes for his future, regardless of the Blademaster's own intervention.

@TinyJarStoredDreams
Dayoyme Lung- The Sith has only heard of the Jedi through various intelligence reports, but knows enough that she is utterly loyal to the light. When Zarash leaves the Legion, he knows that in time Dayoyme may become a great ally, but only in time. He believes that if he were to go straight to her for worry that he would be attacked on sight.

@Deskro
Atlis- Zarash respects and even fears the Jawa, and avoids him whever possible, as he knows that the dark one is certainly capable of sensing his wavering loyalties. When in the presence of Darth Void, Zarash takes the utmost care to keep his thoughts with the Legion.

@TheForgottenKing
Jin Iguru- Zarash has heard much of the Jedi's exploits across the galaxy and knows to keep clear of him. The blademaster looks forwards and hopes for the day when he and Iguru may spar not as enemies, but allies.

Ryan Pratt Koban- Has never met or heard of the man, except through rumors that Darth Martonius' blade has reappeared. Zarash hopes dearly that his old master has not returned, and that either the reports are wrong or that the blade was simply found by another. He has not even considered that Martonius ever had children.

@HazelGrace16
Talia Curlsta- Zarash has heard of her only through vague reports that rebels might be using children as spies. He has dismissed the thought and hopes that it is untrue, believing that all sides of the fight are wrong for involving children in the war.

Jacqueline Harless- He has heard her name in various starports as a go-to mechanic, and has even considered sending a ship to her. When he leaves the Legion, he will no doubt be in need of a ship repair and he knows who to look for.

@Kelpies (Will include status for both scenarios)
Anita Stone- Knows OF her and respects her ability to rise above the squalor of the galaxy and make something for herself. He also respects her (possibly even more so) for her ability to remain happy despite her past and circumstances, and believes that perhaps he has a thing or two to learn about it all.

(Alternate) Anita Stone- When the woman was brought before the blademaster with instructions to train her and teach her the ways of the Sith, Zarash had yet to be pulled from the dark side. As the time went on, however, her own personality and very presence within the Force has changed him. Never before was he exposed to one so able to bounce back from normally life-changing and worsening situations, and this has added to his growing rift with the Legion and its principles. He has sensed that she wishes to and is planning and escape, and is only biding his time before he confides in her of his own disenchantment with the Sith.

@Reneia (btw, will be changing Zarash's age slightly to more accommodate a relationship)

Skye Merem- Before her escape, he knew her to be a proficient and capable young woman and even envied her escape, the story told in the ranks of the Sith time and time again. He knows of her exploits as a bounty hunter class of her own, and hopes that he will meet her someday, perhaps after he escapes himself. He remembers training beside her, though the memories are strangely muddled and vague. Now that his shrinking allegiance to the Sith has taken firmer root in his mind, he secretly hopes to one day meet her again.

@AllisontheWriter
Roenna Fidsmor- Has only heard of her through archived Sith reports of her escape at the hands of her father. He never knew her mother, but could only assume that she was Sith herself. He, along with the rest of the Legion know nothing of her whereabouts, though there are still some Legion spies searching.

Grin Fidsmor- He is not known by name by the Legion, only by his famous/ infamous rescue of his daughter from the Sith. Zarash respects the man for caring so much and envies the man's daughter for having one such as Grin.
Last edited by Vellichor on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

44 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:00 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm posting now! The end is up to you, feel free to post! I think a Legion member would be appropriate right about now.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:10 pm
Sevro says...

@Reneia, great post!

I'm going to try to work on a post for Lamar soon.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

44 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:36 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Thanks! It was long *phew* and I've had like no time this week

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

49 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:57 pm
wakarimasen says...

I should probably ask before I do anything stupid ... when is a good time for me to post?

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 pm
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

@TheFantasy14

Is it all right if I create Jin's padawans?? They'll be in NPC, but I'd like a little interaction with them amongst other characters. Added a little change to my profile as well. Jim has two padawans instead of one. For reasons I'll explain.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

49 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@Reneia, your post, by the way, is AMAZING!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:30 pm
View Likes
jumpingsheep says...

I'll submit my character tonight! @TheFantasy14 , he's going to work alongside Ciro as a mechanic and stuff if that's alright!
hello there

44 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:01 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm a writer, not many people know it XD (tankoo <3)

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:10 am
View Likes
Sevro says...

@AllisontheWriter, you could probably post anytime once your post is ready, unless someone else is going to post their's in the next few hours. We wouldn't want them to conflict, of course, but otherwise, you are go for launch!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:11 am
wakarimasen says...

Yeahoo! Here goes nothing.... :P

Now, first-person or third...?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Sorry for the ramshackle nature of my post, everyone. I wanted to get it done and submitted before I had to leave for the day so I apologize for its ranting ways xD I hope it fits well enough....
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous