¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:37 pm
StupidSoup says...

Wait monsters and men the band? Or is this a song I don't t know about
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup yes, the band. I introduced Saggi to one of their songs, which she and I both adore now, lol. It was "Little Talks"
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:10 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Lol same.

...now I'll be muttering little talks to.myself the rest of the day

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

54 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:45 am
StupidSoup says...

I'm next

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:39 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup 'Kay! Enjoy yourself :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm
micamouth says...

I've been having a little fun hunting down a character theme for ol' Myza, and I think I've found some!

Schmetterling - Tokyo Ghoul OST is a lovely track. There is a huge display of motherly affection within the story and this inspired me to look here first, as Myza treats her own as her family.

The Day The Wind Blew - Bravely Default OST seems like a song for a broken woman with nothing to lose. I adore the Bravely Default OST and it's possibly the best I've heard in recent games. Agnès Oblige, one of the four protagonists, reminds me a little of Myza in the things she says.

Finally, I really like Shiver by Lucy Rose. It's such a delicate song, and reflects a lot of Myza's past and her own fears and memories.

Anyone willing to share character themes? I love doing this, as it introduces oneself to new music and new sides to your character you might never have thought about.
formerly Sagitta

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:12 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I HAVE RETURNED YOU PEASANTS

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

WELCOME BACK, GLORIOUS MAGGOT.

Also my answer to @Sagitta was never submitted for some reason, so i'll try that again.

"Man, you REALLY do seem to have fun with the musical part of the SB, Saggi XD As for your chouces... I especially like the Bravely Default one. It sounds a l mroe grandiose than the other ones, and I feel like it fits Myza a bit more, because she' a goddess and all. All of them are great choices though, definitely calm-to-sad themes :D"

As for me, I have at least 3 character themes for Paggya:
-the first one would be Footsteps by Momoko Kitadai (City Hunter)
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Though this is actually an action theme, the lyrics represent the inner sadness that she's supposed to have, as they're actually pretty darn sad (a woman complaining about love having disappeared, while beng haunted by the memories of said love - huge implication that the loved one in question died. Whoop dee doo)

-A second would be the theme/feeling that would be around whenever she's possessed by her Greed Trigger → The Assassin Family's Estate (Hunter X Hunter 2011)
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

That theme perfectly represents the feeling I want for Paggya's family, and what type of place she's been raised in, with the people in it not being nice... AT ALL. Well, most of them anyway.

-And finally, Paggya's action theme which... Well I feel like I'm cheating, considering how recent this one is, but:
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Yeah. A Spider Dance remix by Gooseworx (game: Undertale). For Paggya's action theme, I'm mostly looking for something that fits with her wanting to be in absolute control - that's just how her fighting style is - you little bug fight against her pots, and IF you survive, she's next on the list to finish you off. So yeah, that's why I'd enjoy using Spider Dance, since that's exactly what happens when you're caught in Muffet's web. That and I can always replace the clapping spiders with Paggya's numerous familiars XD

For the rest, I'm mostly lookin' for jazzy or 80/90 musical pieces for Paggya. I've got a few of these though, don't worry :3
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

54 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Post will be in by today. Are we choosing themes?

I might have to sing my own. I'm feeling confident >:3

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:29 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Enjoy yurself with the post!

Oooh, you've got some themes too? :D PLEASE fork'em over, I'd be curious to discover new musical wonders if you share them. And if you're totally gonna sing one, welp, hopefully your mic and voice are ready for the performance.

30 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:08 pm
micamouth says...

Themes galore!

@StupidSoup - this is just a fun thing I enjoy doing. I've done it with a lot of my stories, and it's quite interesting when you ask other people to choose themes for your characters.

I forgot Myza's combat-ish theme. There are two - regular fighting with swords and such, and one for the shadows.

Myza's main combat theme would be this very nice remix from one of my favourite anime series, Noragami. (little bit of trivia - I recently started reading a webcomic named Fisheye Placebo and the photo used in the background of this video is fanart of a protagonist. Small world!)
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Correction - Myza in combat mode is just plain rage mode for her xD

The shadows' theme is from the same anime, but has a significantly different feel. To me, it has a very stormy feel to it, like something is building - in Myza's case, it would be the shadows.
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Another one that could work - Push Buttons, yet again from Noragami. I find the music is great to get the feel of Myza when she's in combat.
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup I see why Benji sees the bits of Paggya's speech he heard as complaining - although he'd probably understand that it's not that at all if he had heard the entire thing.

Anyways, so that was a fun lil' short post as usual! Benji's really in needs of ls of hugs, he's already shapin' up to be the cutest character of the SB :D

@Sagitta SO MUCH NORAGAMI XD But to be fair this anime has a lot of amazing music. Which reminds me that I should finish it...

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 pm
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

YOU
FINISH IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT
The ending of Aragoto is so beautiful I almost cried with happy feelings.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:51 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta ...But... Haruhi Suzumiya... D:

Aw, what the heck, I'll watch both of 'em at once.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson