54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 am
StupidSoup says...

Up here in fluthermucking Alaska its ten degrees -_-

I hope all of you nerds are warm and cozy
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:52 am
fukase says...

@15253 ~ sensei

Well, warmness asides, I'm really cozy here. I hope you got many firewood to heat you up! :P

@Tortwag ~ sama

I don't think I can read your new post around now. I really wanna read your joke again (There must be a joke, right?).
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 am
StupidSoup says...

Ahahahaha I'm a sensei

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:37 am
micamouth says...

@15253

I don't like all this warm winter we're having. Feel free to take it xD

@Tortwag

Ooh, great! Go have a nice sleep, though. You must be tired after new year and writing that up.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:43 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

What? Oh no, I spent my entire New Year night playing Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards, lol. I'm not much of a celebration guy. It's the next day/night that I spent writing this thing. And now that I'm awake, I'll re-read everything and post :3

@Sagitta that warm winter means that the planet's getting messed up more and more, so yeah, definitely no reason to like it.

@NicolMemo If you're talking about my previous post, then yes, there's totally a joke in it. If talking about the coming one... Eh. You'll see
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

30 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:49 am
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

This year was an 'el nino' year, my sister told me (she took Geography in school). She said that it was a mild year because of jet streams and other stuff I didn't understand. But I don't trust it... We need to do something about the planet right now, but nothing seems to have been done.
formerly Sagitta

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:29 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Your sister is correct about 2016 being an El Niño year, @Sagitta, which means the weather will be acting strange all across the planet (also, it is because of the oceanic currents in the Pacific, not jet streams)

However, when it comes to the planet, there isn't much we as humans can do. People keep complaining about Global warming and CO2 omissions, but that is by far not what is causing the changing weather.

Since 9000bC, the earth has been on a roller coaster of cold periods and hot periods. This is evident by all the Ice Ages, and the different metal ages in between (Bronze Age, Iron Age, etc). In the medieval period, the earth was so hot, wine could be produced in Scotland (and since grapes require temperate, Mediterranean climates for growing, it means it was VERY hot in Scotland)
Then, in the 1700-1800s, the earth cooled down again; so much, in fact, that the Thames and several other prominent rivers froze for weeks so hard that ice sports could be held on them (and for people who haven't seen the Thames, it will have to be extremely cold for the river to freeze at all, let alone that thick)
We are now on our way to another heat period, but we should actually be preparing for the cold period which will follow (since cold periods tend to endanger many life forms...)

So yeah.... There ain't much we can do when the sun, moon and earth have been doing this for millenia to balance the life and elements of our planet...
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

40 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:51 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta I'm pretty much we can't do much in general by now, but I did not know about this. Hmm.

@TheClockworkConjurer I'll have to thank you for the details, because yeah, I had NO IDEA this was a thing. And um, yeah. Sun/Moon/Earth isn't a combo we can usually disable. No surprise there.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:14 am
micamouth says...

@TheClockworkConjurer

Wow, that explains a lot. So it's like mini ice ages and hot periods... I get why we can't do much about that.

Oh, I was going to ask you - Perhaps Sophie and Myza know each other, from a long time ago.
formerly Sagitta

62 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:49 pm

That could work, @Sagitta. Since they have both been around for some time now, I would believe that somewhere along the line they met, even assisted one another...
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

40 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:01 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Two Deities that have already met? That could be interesting for character development!

On a side note, posted. And you better grab yourself some snacks, 'cause I actually made it a lot shorter than the original plan!
Also, enjoy the enspoilered music. They're pretty good, if I do say so myself :3

30 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 pm
micamouth says...

Ah, great! That'll go nicely with my plan >:) it's so minor it's funny, but I just wanted to check if it was okay with you.

Edit:
@Tortwag you made me laugh so much xD Greedjinn is absolutely ridiculous, I love him!
formerly Sagitta

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:35 pm
StupidSoup says...

That fight scene tho. I like it o_o

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:18 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@15253 Thankies :3 Glad you did, 'cause it was a blast writing it.

@Sagitta I like how you're still all over Greedjinn's silliness, lol. Thank you!

62 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:42 am

Oh, @Sagitta, while writing his post, I thought that if Sophia and Myza know each other, then Allagi will also know her (because before his fall to become a Dalkhu-deity, the twins were together almost constantly... "Almost" being the operative word)

Also, quite an entertaining read, @Tortwag... Quite entertaining indeed.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin