z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta I HAVE STARTED WRITING. Expect Paggya's post in the next few days!

And by started I mean that I have 1/4 done.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 am
StupidSoup says...

Hey Spaghetti Bowl, was the boy Myza was watching Benji or just some random guy >->
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:28 am
micamouth says...

Hehe, the boy Myza was watching is someone else. An old Genii of hers ;)
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta finally came around to read your post before starting Paggya's party-crashing bit. NOW that I'm certain that our dear Goddess Honesty is in there, I can begin the spicy bits. Oooooh, I can't wait :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:27 pm
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

Woot woot!
Myza really hasn't gotten full-blown angry yet - this is going to set her off xD
I realised that Myza's memory so far has been absolutely terrible, haha, so I've added it to her profile. I'm so hyped up for Paggya arriving, this is going to be amazing!
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:47 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta I. WROTE. ALL DAY.

The post is finished. Lemme just get some tea and biscuits, then I'll add the music and correct everything.

...Set her off, her. But she's still kinda polite, and doesn't speak a lot, according to your description, so I kind of assumed she'd me more in a "What does SHE want with all this?" rather than "OMG A DALKHU KILL KILL KILL"

Hopefully, I portrayed her well - even though she has two lines only. Rest will be up to you :3

30 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:08 pm
micamouth says...

Myza is definitely more of a 'glare, stare and scrutinize' kind of person than a full-blown 'attack mode' person, but she is going to be pretty damn angry.
This is going to be SO FUN. I can't wait, especially when some humans start coming into it :3
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta I POSTED, and yes it's gonna be FUN, especially with what we have for the humans :3 Gosh this world is getting so interesting.

40 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Poopsie Jaye is totally creepy DX

Also uh, just making sure of something: Paggya isn't a deity yet. At all. As she explained herself, she has to become an apprentice first - Aspiring Deity - under the orders of someone else, and after several trials. THEN, EVENTUALLY, she'll become one - and even then, she's still going to be monitored 'cause she's a Dalkhu/Genii Hybrid.

Anyway - I get the feeling Jaye's backstory is gonna be SAAAAAAAD.

30 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:57 pm
micamouth says...

OH YEAH that's what I wanted to ask

@Poopsie, could you clarify how exactly Jaye got to the Parade? Is he in an, or watching the Parade's consequences on earth?

@Tortwag, you mean a dalkhu-genii as in genii, but in the netherworld. Yep?

I think everyone's backstories are sad - Myza has a lot of strange, motherly angst and no family, Paggy's got a terrible one, we're not doing too well here xD
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:29 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Yup! That is what I mean indeed. ...Oh, right! I remember you explaining to me something about that, a few pages back.

Yeeeah, pretty much XD I think Guy - I am DEFINITELY calling our Tank Man that for now - might be the only one with, like, a normal life - if you put aside the military stuff.

30 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:35 pm
micamouth says...

Hehe, deities and those associated with them tend not to have normal lives, I suppose. I'll be working on the wiki-type thing soon, but it'll probably be next week before I can properly sit down and do it.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:04 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Eh, don't worry. I've got Six Shooter in my ears to wait now - CURSE YOU I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT GAAAAH - so I'll be fine. In the mean time I'll figure out a character profile... file, for our good friend Guy.

30 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:36 pm
micamouth says...

AHAHAA NEITHER COULD I
But now I can't stop the constant repeat of Of Monsters and Men in my head xD THANKS BRO

Guy, woot! This is going to be awesome, I can FEEL it.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Oh. Yes, I had the same problem a few months ago $ when I discovered it, lol. YA WELCOME!

Yeesssh, me too :3 We can keep on goin' like that.

When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt