z

Young Writers Society

The Neighborhood DT

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:43 pm
Sevro says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams, are you planning on posting before or after Haven's next post? Not trying to rush you, just wondering:)
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Caterpickle wrote:@TinyJarStoredDreams, are you planning on posting before or after Haven's next post? Not trying to rush you, just wondering:)

Yes I'll try and have it up by tonight
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:26 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

Great post, @TinyJarStoredDreams! You interpreted Haven's personality very well!^^
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:16 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Caterpickle wrote:Great post, @TinyJarStoredDreams! You interpreted Haven's personality very well!^^

Thank you!!! Looking forward to your post!!!!
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 am
passenger says...

Okay, I'm posted! @amberari I hope it's alright!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:41 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I'm really sorry for the wait guys, I've got school holidays and not a lot of internet time. I can try to get a post up today, but I can't guarantee, I'm really sorry.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:12 am
amberari says...

@Savvy, gosh I loved it! You captured Ivy's emotions perfectly. I'm not really sure how to follow up on it, though. Any ideas?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 am
Steggy says...

Nicely done, @Basil! I'll have to write them at the party or something! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

112 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:39 pm
passenger says...

@amberari

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe have them getting ready for the party, and then possibly even leaving the house to attend the party? Just a few suggestions. Don't worry too much about it; I'm sure you'll do a great job. ^^
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:24 pm
amberari says...

@Savvy

Quick question, do the couples have to 'act' while they're at home, too? I remember you mentioned that cameras were everywhere ...

Also, do they have separate rooms or do they share?

112 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:32 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Yeah, they do have to act while they're at home, but not as much as they have to do when they're out. That's why Ivory & Holden were saying that they "already knew" about each other's pasts (even though they don't).

I would say they probably have the same room, but the sleeping arrangements can be up to you, or whoever else is posting for their character.

I hope that clarified your questions. :)

Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:12 pm
View Likes
amberari says...

It did, thank you!

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:33 pm
View Likes
amberari says...

Posted! It's not much I'm afraid, but I hope it's ok. I'm already imagining a lot of fun things for Holden and Ivy ;)

112 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:51 am
View Likes
passenger says...

@Stegosaurus @Gravity

When do you guys think you'll be able to get a post up? Is it okay if some of us post again before you post? I don't want you to have to do a lot of catch up unless it's absolutely necessary.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:05 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

My internet is being weird so I'll have it up by the end of tonight.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green