z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:18 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Okay, so... Who was planning to post next?

Based on what has happened thus far... Layla and Mrs. Anthony are tied up in the warehouse by Jackson (who is not Emma's brother) and the rest of the Animorphers are on their way to rescue them. Based on Fantasy's idea, The Japanese and the Government were going to break into the warehouse all at the same time and the Animorphers were going to escape in all the chaos. Am I missing anything?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:37 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

This episode of GMM reminded me of Neon:
Spoiler! :
(you don't have to watch it, I just wanted to show you guys d:)
phpBB [media]

Whooooo's posting next?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:15 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

So, the characters who have posted for this round so far are:

Layla & Charlotte.

Assuming that Battle of the Bands makes it into the end of this round, then these characters are already tied up:

Cole, Riley and Emma.

That leaves:

Dan, Neon, Michael and Jinx open to take on the next part.

The government/Japanese could invade after they try to break in to get Layla and Mrs. Anthony, which would make for a close call. If they tried to go in, Jackson would probably catch them and the goverment/Japanese invading would actually be helpful to them as they would act as a distraction. It would probably make sense for them to try and send in a small animal first for stealth (Neon/Kitten perhaps), unless they planned to kill Jackson the first chance they got, in which case, a larger animal would make sense (probably Michael/Lion or Jinx/Tiger). Wolfie had mentioned that it might be fun if Jinx rescued Layla which I think would be awesome because I am totally onboard with that ship. :P

Or the government/Japanese could invade just before they get to the building which could cause conflict of whether or not to go in. They could make the diversion part of their original plan.

Or if no one wanted to take on the next part, I suppose I could potentially write a post from Gwen's perspective, but that seems a little boring since she can't turn into an animal (yet?) and has no real connection with Layla or Mrs. Anthony.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:34 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I like the challenge, Lefty!

I'll try to get a post done by next week (during Thanksgiving break). I have an idea about what I might do for it. ;)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:41 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Thanks, @Steggy! Sounds great!

93 Reviews

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:06 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 am
Steggy says...

Thanksgiving break involved me sleeping most of the part. Sorry about not having a post! I have something down but it doesn't feel quite right so I'm just going to start from scratch again (writer's block is /so/ fun).
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:25 am
LordZeus says...

I might get up a post soon. I'll try, at least. I have an outline of one in my head.

93 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 pm
Lefty says...

No worries @Steggy. Writers block is the worst. :/

Anyone is welcome to post next. I don't think it's as important as it was at the beginning to make sure everyone has one post per round. If someone ends up with a couple in one round, its fine. So, if anyone has an idea for the next part, feel free to jump in.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:42 am
Europa says...

I have a bit of one. I'd probably need a bit of help fleshing it out though. I've been trying for days. Oddly enough I find its easier for me to figure things out when I'm working with someone else.

93 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 am
Lefty says...

If you can catch me online, I'm happy to work with you. But I've been pretty busy lately with my new job.

93 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:34 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

A very, very, very long post!

Gwen is backkkk! And is officially an Animorpher! And has a liiiitle trouble with control. Sorry Jackson.

A loooot of stuff happened, so let me know if I should change anything or if I portrayed anyone's characters badly.

Hope you guys like it!

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:26 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Gahhhh Lefty that was so good!

I love the inner conflict that Gwen's dealing with and I loved that she finally morphed. The ten animorphers are back together <3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Aww, thanks Wolfie! I'm so glad you liked it. :)

----

So, I think the next main thing we have planned is Battle of the Bands. I actually wrote a post for that about a month ago that I could post, but I didn't know if I should post back-to-back. Would someone else like to post next? It might be good to separate the two big plot points a little.

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart