z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:29 am
Wolfi says...

If any of you guys are interested, there's a new animal-themed SB that needs some participants. I'd love if some of you joined~

Escape From Alphabet Zoo
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:07 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Sunshine1113 Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to reading it once it's posted. :)

@Wolfie36 Cool, I'll take a look!

---

So, when the storybook started we decided on a one-post-per-week requirement, which I think is a decent pace to keep the storybook going. So, now that the storybook has started, I'd like to add to that a bit.

Note: I've mentioned before that not everyone has to post for every round if they don't want to. If not, just post on the forum (or message me) that you want to skip a post, and then we'll know not to wait up for you.

I think once a round of posts starts, that everyone should have eight days to post for that round, unless in that time they post on the board letting us know they're going to have to post late, and we will know to wait for them. However, if in those eight days, we don't hear anything from someone who has yet to post, we will move onto the next round of posts without them.

I understand that people have busy lives (school, work, nano, family, etc...) but at the same time, if there's someone who's dropped off the grid and a round has been going for two weeks without everyone having posted, it's not really fair to those who would like to post more frequently.

Does that sound fair? Does anyone have thoughts or anything to add to that?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:21 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

That sounds good, Lefty! :)
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:39 am
Hattable says...

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. ;-;

I'm gonna have to skip this round. Hopefully I can catch up next round. I've been too distracted, busy, and not really in a writing mood to do my post.

Sorry again. ;-;
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

93 Reviews

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:07 am
Lefty says...

No problem, Hattable. Thanks for letting us know!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Sounds fair. I think it would also be helpful to make it clear when the 8 day mark begins. I've noticed that I've been confused on when the round started, and thought I had more time than I did. Just an official, bold announcement could be very helpful. ^-^
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:21 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Well the day after Sunshine posts should mark the next round. If you want I can take on the job of the daily remind. I only offer because I'm pretty much here everyday so I'm happy to do that.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:28 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Sunshine let me know that she had some stuff come up and won't be able to post this week.

So on that note... Round 3 will officially start on Friday the 27th, since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. If someone has a bunch of time tomorrow and wants to post, go for it. But I didn't want anyone to feel they should start working on their posts on a family holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

15 Reviews

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! 3rd post group. 7 Days remaining in the 3rd post group :)
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

6 Days Left!

93 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:55 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Finally caught up on reading storybook posts. This last week has been kind of crazy and Friday was rather interesting... Anyway, I really enjoyed both posts (Dan and Emma's)! I'm really looking forward to reading everyone elses. I should be able to start working on my posts tomorrow morning. TTYL.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:14 am
Europa says...

Is it okay if I opt out of this round? I don't think I'll get anything done in time.

15 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:42 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Fanty!! @TheFantasy14

93 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:50 am
Lefty says...

You're aliveeee!!! Anyway, you're welcome to opt out of this round. I think this round will mostly be the characters getting strange symptoms and some characters will probably get symptoms and change later than others... So if you wanted to show this stage with Riley, you should still be able to in the next round, if you wanted to. Take your time and thanks for letting us know.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:54 am
Sonder says...

Oh, @LeftyWriter, that's what I wanted to check before I started. This round is just symptoms, not actually turning into anything, right? How long do the symptoms last until they start changing?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon