54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:55 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Verser is actually Verser. Which is a deity XD
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:09 pm
BrumalHunter says...

You joined on September 21st, @Charizard821, which means it's only a full year in eleven days. ;)

Oh! The reference was to Sonic the Hedgehog. Well, all I know about that is that Shadow supposedly wants Sonic's forest, Doctor Eggman wants to turn Sonic into a cyborg, and Sonic has a companion named Tails who literally has two tales. So yeah, no surprise I didn't catch the reference... (Sonic booms just make me think of the phenomenon that occurs when something surpasses the sound barrier. XD)

@Tortwag, I am a Space Wolf and @TheSilverFox is a Time Fox. I'm pretty sure there's an Oblivion Jackal around here somewhere, but I have yet to meet him/her/it. I'll have to ask the Sidereal Council sometime, but they'll probably say I'm not high enough in the hierarchy to know - that's what I get for exploring other galaxies... (Elitist fools who care only about stars, and not comets, asteroids, etc. ... Humph.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:34 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@15253 *actually google searches it * ...Huh. Deity of what?
Well, Verser bein' a god is confirmed at least. That's Neat!

@AstralHunter I would SO be the Jackal. Mostly because it's usually a figure of theft - and also because he's a magnificently opportunistic scavenger. But I guess being a Genie allows me to assume the form from time to time, so I'll do just that!
...Scavengering. Genie. Jackal. Wishes and Deities. ...Oh...*shivers* my Jester Sense is tingling. I seem to have acquired a new concept through word chain. I should add it next to the plant one.

To come back to you Astral, OH MY GOD NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT SONIC IS ABOUT - sorry. Had to let that out. More helpful information below.
Spoiler! :
-Eggman's just your average evil scientist who wants to create Eggman Land, AKA build an empire in his image. Getting rid of Sonic is just a bonus.

-WHERE... WHAT... Where did you even get that Shadow wnted a forest of some kind is beyond me. But I won't go into HIS story: it's too complicated. Just know that he calls himself the Ultimate Life Form because 1: he can master time and space in order to teleport (via the use of a Chaos Emerald. So... that's essentially an artifact of great power too; and 2: he can't die. As in, he can't catch any disease, his cells regenerate whenever they stop functioning, so yeah, as long as you don't fataly damage hiim, he can't die.

-Tails is Sonic's side-kick, a tech-genius and one of teh cutest fictional characters ever to be created - though that's my opinion.

Ugh. I still find your lack of knowledge in THAT department quite sad, but eh. It's fine I guess. Don't play Sonic games if you're not into platform games though.

Also, do the concil AT LEAST care about other planets? 'Cause there's an Exo one that's made entirely of diamond - I'd love to explore it.
For obvious reasons - just look at my current Avvie.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:38 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: "Time Fox," eh? *looks at the methodical, organized part of my personality*
...Yep, that's an appropriate name, alright. XD

And...yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not what Sonic is all about. Tort summed up most all of my points, though, so the only thing I'm going to say is that, technically, Eggman does have some sort of a robotic version of Sonic (Metal Sonic), but he does not want, in any way, to make him into one. Oh, wait, two things, actually; Sonic Boom is a game in the series. I think it was released...oh, about a year, two years ago? I can't really remember; I don't know much about the series to begin with. *shrugs* I hope this helped, nonetheless.

@15253: Verser is the name of a god? Well, there's something I didn't know. o-o
*grumbles about not knowing anything lately*

@Tortwag: If you pillage a planet made of diamonds, and return those diamonds to Earth, you are aware you will make virtually no profit from them, right? You'll flood the market for diamonds, the supply will outpace the demand, the price will crash, and that'll be the end of it. XD

...But it'd be fun to do it anyway (and yes, I do remember hearing about the diamond Exoplanet; it's very hard to forget something like that). :P

And, lastly, I haven't had any ideas lately, to be honest; therefore, I wish I could steal your vibrant imagination. XD
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:00 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox Dude. Who do you take me for? I've been recently applied a Genie.
I'm taking the diamond, shovin' it inside of my shell, then whenever people's asking for a way to get rich, I pull out a FRACTION of it and sell the other for my own profit. Then I can trade another pack of diamonds against something of equal value - totallynotafullmetalalchemistreference - and keepin' the rest whenever diamond's needed for someone again.

As for that last phrase, I have three notepads that I frequently re-read to see what I can use - currently filling a fourth one - PLUS my computer, and more recently, pastebin. If you're in need of an idea, my services as a Genie also provide those :p

Speakin' of imagination,
Spoiler! :
Right now, and since the past hour, I've been workin' on a master thief turnin' into a rogue genie - because IRONY.
Now I'm in need of a genie society and lots of auction houses in which Genies can sell their collected stuff to get money, participate in the auctions, and get MOAR items - material or immaterial - to make sure they can grant the best wishes to people! And the more a Genie grants wishes, the more powerful he becomes, and even gets - if he becomes powerful enough - the possibility to grant a wish FOR HIMSELF, which is exactly why our master thief wants to become one of the best genies of his time! Which is ironic, because he used to steal from people to get what he wanted, and now he has to help them to get what he wants! :twisted: I'm so excited, I REALLY want to use this now :D :D :D

Let's call it... Project Genie? Nah. Boring. Hmm...
...ahAH! FirenSteor! Project FirenSteor. I love it!

...Uhh... Sorry for all this. Got carried away. Aside that genie thing, I've also been workin' on Twinkiel. First quarter of the post is done.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:32 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double posting for the sake of announcing a change of plan.

I finished the main 2 quarters for the Twinkiel Post and realized that it was going to be LONG.
So I'm making this a two parter: first post is the resolution with Sully, and second is... Whatever comes after that :3
↑ See that? It also means that the first post is complete - without counting the re-reading and modifications i'll do later on. Another thing: really sorry, but I need these two posts to follow up. I'm mostly separating them because it's more convenient to me - and probably for some o' you folks too.

Deeply sorry for blocking the posting way for so long. But I've got one post complete out of two, and both are already planned, so it should be quick.
@Robusto haven't forgotten you either. I'll get back to our little PM series after Twinkiel's done.

54 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 am
StupidSoup says...

Hey @Verser? I think I won.

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag, I have two series I want to write, but I am flooded by ideas for them literally everyday. In fact, I am currently working on planning for one of these two when I have a lot of research to do for today's LMS part, since it concerns Battle. Oh boy...

The worst part of this is that the one series can only be written after the other one, since it would be an anti-climax if the order is reversed. This planning is for that second one. *facepalms*

O_o I Don't Have Enough Time To Write Everything Down And Still Prepare For My Final Exams. o_O
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:04 pm
StupidSoup says...

guys, Verser isn't the name of a god. I was being stupid as per usual .3.7

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:07 pm
TheSilverFox says...

*totally not planning to strangle @15253 or anything like that* :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yes, I realized that.

...After the 3rd pointless google search, lol.

@AstralHunter Ooooooh, I know THAT feeling. Good luck for THESE researches: I have 2 chapters to catch up for my LMS bit.

Aaaaaaah. Yeah. I'm back into exams myself, so I understand that too well. Like anybody suffering from school to be fair.

54 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:27 pm
StupidSoup says...

Dun keel meh bruhs :C

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:39 pm
Poopsie says...

am gawd naow? Can I do da things?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 pm
StupidSoup says...

yush! Do da tings! Quick, befor I am teh keeled! \o3o/

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:13 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox Refresh the post. You read it MUCH QUICKER than I anticipated - I'm still one music short for you to enjoy it fully.
EDIT: There. Done.

That aside, I finally posted. Now Please, I'm still not finished, so allow me to follow with a second post that'll be out by the end of the week. I am terribly, terribly, terribly sorry.

@Charizard821 As for you, don't worry, Diglett's freed for ya by that second post. Which, by the way, is going to be awesome.

EDIT2: So, Copyrights are against me. So I'll have to find Twinkiel a new scary plotting theme. Hold on a second, folks.
EDIT3: Problem fixed! Enjoy Cadaverous Crypt for now.

Alexa, are there European frat boys
— Carina