z

Young Writers Society

Indigena 2.0 DT

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:22 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

A POST - finally. xd Sorry for the wait, and for not doing it when I said I would. The past few weeks have been kind of hectic. So, I hope I didn't mess anything up too badly, and that you can piece together the story. xd

Confession: it's been a really, really long time since I've done a SB. xDD
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

No worries, @TimmyJake; you didn't mess anything up. :P

I'll most likely be posting today, except it's kind of long. I can never seem to stop writing xD
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

112 Reviews

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 am
View Likes
passenger says...

@Basil awesome post. You had me laughing pretty hard. XD

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to be on YWS for a few days, so I won't be posting until next week. But I'll come back as soon as possible to keep up with the SB and add my post!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:28 am
Basil says...

I'm glad you liked it @Savvy ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:59 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Hi guys, I won't be able to post for 2 weeks as I'm going away to sleep away camp. I anyone wants to take over Scout and P.J. while I'm gone let me know or just continue using them in your posts.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 am
Nike says...

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not posting like, at all. Agh, now I don't know how to jump in. I've been busy with work and Lincoln Wood that I forgot that I was here. I want to post. Can someone help me jump in?
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

112 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:18 pm
passenger says...

@Nike

I sent you a message a while ago about Rian & Chris being siblings. To be honest I kind of forgot about it. But if we could figure all of that out, than that could be a good way for you to come into the storybook. Since Chris is on the hike to the cockpit, Rian could be worried or something at the beach. Maybe she could even organize her own mission to go after them, since they haven't returned yet (I don't really know if she's that kind of person). But anyway, something to think about. :)

112 Reviews

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:55 pm
passenger says...

Where are you guys? I don't want this SB to die. :(

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:52 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

Yeah, I'd like that @Savvy let's make them siblings.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am
elysian says...

hey guys I'm gonna have to drop out, too busy.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

24 Reviews

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 am
Basil says...

Who's gonna post next?
And sorry to see you leave @Lylas :(
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

112 Reviews

Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:05 pm
passenger says...

@Nike and @Basil

Great posts! I can only get on to post every once in a while, but 'll start working on my post immediately. I really like the way this SB is coming along! :)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:06 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

I'm gonna try to post today. Sorry I've been gone, I've bee away but now I'm back :)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 am
TimmyJake says...

Is this thing still alive?
Maybe I'll write up another post. Who should beat up on my character next? heehee
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

24 Reviews

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:27 am
Basil says...

Saph didn't need stitching up ... but good post Tiny ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling