z

Young Writers Society

Camp of Almost-Heroes

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:00 pm
View Likes
ladcat13 says...

Drunkenness is so much fun! (Wait... no... drunkenness is not fun, DUI is not fun, alcoholism is BAD...) but writing/ reading about drunkenness is fun. *Facepalms* There is no way to phrase that well, is there?

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:36 pm
View Likes
happyslappy13 says...

You gave it your best shot xD
"Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you..."

120 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:41 pm
ladcat13 says...

BTW I've got the next post

But bleed from thorns

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:08 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Great @ladcat13
Sorry chumrades for the crappy post but I hoped it got things moving a tad faster, namely taking us to the archery range :-)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:28 pm
ChimeraMania says...

LOL @TakeThatYouFiend when I post again, can I have him trying to touch Ryan (the husky)??
SHUGGS = SWEET + HUGS (It makes since in my universe.)

433 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:30 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Sure @SharraeWilson but he would probably be polite and ask first :)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

152 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 pm
ChimeraMania says...

Okay thanks

120 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm
ladcat13 says...

There we go. Apologies for the length but I love this too much ^u^. And @happyslappy13, since Holysocks said she can't post for a little I wouldn't mind if you wanted to post again and sort of fill in with a little June/Tais dynamic or something.

Or @SharraeWilson, this would be a good time for you to post too. Either one of you could go next quite comfortably.

Also, I kinda took over people's characters again (especially @TakeThatYouFiend's). I have a bad habit of doing that. If I did anything wrong feel free to point it out and I'll fix it.

But bleed from thorns

433 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:07 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@ladcat13 don't worry about that you write Howl better than I do.
Btw you are right about him being covered in spells. He spends a lot of time (about one and a half hours) every morning putting on spells and potions etc. mostly doing things like glamour, keeping his hair perfect (like, waterproof, always returns to a perfect position etc.)

152 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:54 pm
ChimeraMania says...

oh I kind of want to go next, so that way I can see you looking at the spot, but it'll be up a little later....almost up, but @TakeThatYouFiend you might want to post after me and use your imagination on what happens, anything painful sounds good to me.

152 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 pm
ChimeraMania says...

Well...I tried to make it a little bit shorter but um....well...that didn't work out. It was shorter at first, but I couldn't help to add a cute part in there about Kin and Ryan, so I hope you all enjoy that part at least. Cause if @TakeThatYouFiend or Howl can guess right, something bad is about to happen. Although I know it's the first day and all, so it seems early, but the thing is, if you haven't noticed, Kin's been dead for a while and her power has been acting up ever since. (If anyone noticed that after reading the one just written then congrats to you.)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:48 pm
View Likes
happyslappy13 says...

I'll give it a go in just a little while. Nice work since!
"Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you..."

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:47 pm
AMDDOG says...

Hey I've been wanting to make Nira a little loopy. Her memory chip needs recharging so she's so tired that she acts like she's drunk. @ladcat13 knows how to do it. Anyone wanna help too?
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

120 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 pm
ladcat13 says...

Well wait until @happyslappy13 posts first. And maybe we should save that bit for later- I don't think it would fit in right now. You and I can collab on it, since you're still new to SB's and need some help. How does that sound?

But bleed from thorns

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:49 pm
AMDDOG says...

kk. And anyone feel free to take a spin with my character. She's a little underused don't ya think?
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria