z

Young Writers Society

The Queen is Dead, Long Live the Queen DT

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 pm
Elinor says...

Verity probably thinks they're friends and is loyal to her and Lavinia is outwardly very nice/charming/respectful of her, but Lavinia probably personally can't stand her and only uses her to get what she wants.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

This could be fun! At some point Verity discovers Lavinia has been playing her and as she prides herself on knowing everything about court she really flies off the handle, and switches sides?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:10 pm
View Likes
AWritingAffliction says...

Ooh this is getting good and we haven't even started yet. I think it'd be interesting if while trying to form alliances, Aria discovers a less than wonderful side of Lavina (@ElinorBrynn this may be a prime time to show off Lavinia's crazy) and begin to lean more towards alliances with Henry, all the while curiously watching the enigmatic Prince Northpeak. Thoughts? Ideas?
Hi I'm Flick

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:11 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I think it's time to start.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 pm
StellaThomas says...

@Griffinkeeper - I'm going to give Lauren, Lou, Auxii and Aria some time to post their profiles, and give us all a chance to plot a bit. I like plotting ahead in SBs, it's my favourite bit!

So to that end: http://stellathomas.writerfeedpad.com/17 here you go everybody! Please scribble ALL OVER THIS. Genuinely, I don't care what you add or change, I would just love to see all your thoughts.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:24 am
Sunshine says...

Is Amelia still available? I'd love to play any character you might need. :)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:37 am
Elinor says...

@AWritingAffliction I actually love that a lot. Aria would probably not want to let on to Lavinia that she didn't have her support any more, though, otherwise she would be in trouble ;)

-- Walt Disney

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 am
View Likes
AWritingAffliction says...

@ElinorBrynn yes, I completely agree. Never should a smart noble openly oppose they who are in line for the throne.
Hi I'm Flick

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:36 am
Griffinkeeper says...

@StellaThomas: I think Verity and Aaron should become an item, while simultaneously doing everything in their power to prevent anyone else from figuring that out. See the pad for more info.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 am
crossroads says...

Well, my iPad's working against me and my profile was just deleted twice. So, sorry for it being so short and meh now, I'm way too mad to rewrite it all as it was.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 pm
StellaThomas says...

@Sunshine - please, have at her!

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:40 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Apologies for double post but I wanted mentions to work:

- @AriaAdams looks good, Aria, you're so darn creative! The only thing I'd just like you to clarify is, who exactly is her father? Is she biologically Bernard's, Lavinia's or Henry's half sister? XD but I like her a lot, another wildcard tossed into the mix!

@Griffinkeeper - makes sense, let's go for it! I especially like "Aaron is after Verity, Aria is after Aaron and Henry is after Aria." Let's complete the circle with that (at least originally), Verity is after Henry. Because why not xD

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:19 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

That moment when you're sharing a name with a character.

As for your question, I don't know xD She's 22, so her father *could* technically have been either of theirs. I figured it might need to be a thing for us to discuss and figure what makes most sense/what we want the most, so if you (or anyone) have a preference, I'm good with everything.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

@StellaThomas and @Griffinkeeper

I love the idea of Verity and Aaron having an affair. I do think Aaron should fall for Lavinia before he realizes she just's playing him and doesn't actually care about him. Verity could realize this afterwards, and at first they could be too afraid to do anything before they decide to plot her assassination.

A thought. :o

-- Walt Disney

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:48 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Lou will be free in exactly two days. I'll lurk until then.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare