z

Young Writers Society

The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:34 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

15, to be honest, I don't have a real job for Morn >.< At this moment, the party is readying to set out in search of the diamon again, so perhaps you could have him notice that going on? (Xavier wanted Morn along, because he knew of his fighting ability.)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm
StupidSoup says...

that's actually a good idea, I want some of that action X3. So should I just go ahead and notice you guys heading off for the diamond or do you wanna initiate the diamond mission thingy?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

767 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

In my last post, Xavier said two days, so to keep with the adventurer's timeline, there would still be preparations, but Morn can definitely ask around as the news spreads of the party.

[she/her]

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

@AstralHunter

Perfect post.
I'll write Helle tonight (or should I say this morning?)
I think I'll let her follow him into the wee hours of the morn.

ALSO, now that I think about it, Helle is a shapeshifter. The idea that people can look different and be the same isn't that far off. So she might suspect (but she still wouldn't go in for the kill yet, since she doesn't want to accidentally kill an innocent.)

But she'd confront him. So... up for confrontation in a few (SB) days?
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@AstralHunter, wow! Once again, you impress me with your superior writing skills! I loved the "Success!" in your post :P

Both @Wolfare1 and I have a terrible exam approaching, one that is sucking up all my time, plus my entire next weekend is going to be dedicated to a chalk festival. So it seems like my next post won't be completed until after May 5th...
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@Wolfie36 and @Wolfare1, best of luck with your exams! @AstralHunter and I are only starting at the end of May, so...

@QueenAnne, I like the idea! Just note, @AstralHunter also has a little surprise lined up, so you can follow him (if Helle can find him), but please just hold back on the confrontation part (you'll see why after two @AstralHunter posts ;) :D So feel free to post, because after that he'll try and post, and then after my post he'll post his big SURPRISE!

@15253, go ahead with your post, but please remember my challenge.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:13 am
StupidSoup says...

okai though I think I'll wait for the weekend though. Things to do! Places to be! Huzzah for nothing X3

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

@TheWanderingWizard

That's fine. I was thinking she'd confront him after they were out of the Obeservatory, so...
(And I think I may know what the surprise is, but I'm not sure.)

767 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Tonight (probably late, like 1 AM, but meh) I'm 99% sure I'll get a post up from Aaron - and if you wouldn't mind, Wandering, another for Xavier the next day, perhaps. I plan on having Aaron's sort of long, so I want to separate the two.

[she/her]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:04 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@QueenAnne, @AstralHunter said he discussed it with you, so you are probably thinking correctly. *shushes you in front of the others*

@Wolfare1, that is fine!! Double posting is classified as posting directly after each other with the same character, so having a Xavier post directly after a Aaron is allowed.
I can't wait to read your posts!!!
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:21 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@QueenAnne, a confrontation would be most entertaining. Go right ahead.

@Wolfie36, thank you. :D And I feel your pain as if it were my own, for I too am struggling to be active. I'm behind not only in my mathematics, but in my biology too (and we're writing a test tomorrow), but I do well in both of those, so I can (sort of) afford it. Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to sneak in an SB post. :(
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 3:41 am
StupidSoup says...

I'd like to wait for Xavier's post seeing as he's starting a the whole expedition thing (I think) and Morn will tag along although If you want me to post now I will.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

767 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 3:44 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

If you want, you can go ahead and post. Aaron is my priority as of now, and even that will take some time for me (considering it is exam season.) I'm still not sure about timeline stuff, so they may not be leaving quite yet. I still think there is one more day.

[she/her]

212 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 4:17 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Since I'm home today, I'll post.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed May 06, 2015 12:31 am
Lumi says...

The content of your expired challenge, which is now deleted:

Challenged Adventurers: @AstralHunter,@Wolfie36, @Wolfare1, @TheWanderingWizard, @r4p17, @15253, @Rydia, @QueenAnne

Storybook: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)

The Challenge:

Well, seeing as it April, the month of mischief and socializing, my quests for you will dedicated to these two attributes.

The first quest, that of mischief, is fairly simple. Your character(s) are to do/ take/ say something to annoy, mock, aggravate or entertain another character (whether that character be a NPC or another person's character). The only requirement is that it should be in character (ex. Jeremiah is a serious person, thus he won't find many "pranks", you want to call it that, funny/ amusing. Or Kaliska won't take the Observer's favorite teapot just because, etc.) Also, this must not feel out of place in your post, but occur naturally, or at least flow from idea to idea.

My second task for you is that of socializing. This might sound like an easy task at the beginning, but it is far more complicated than that. Your character must commune with another character (NPC or casted character). Your conversation should be either plot progressive, plot developing (developing an already started idea), or character developing (we learn something about their past/ developing or changing of personality traits, etc) Your conversation also shouldn't mainly consist of irrelevant info or Smalltalk.

These two tasks are set so that we can see what your character is truly made of (are the cold and sadistic, or cheery and talkative)

To @Rydia (and the others who aren't close to a lot of characters or NPCs) you may introduce a new, temporary NPC to complete the challenges, as long as young abide by my requirements.

Completion Time: I shall set a maximum amount of posts at three posts per person, with at least two other character's posts between your posts.

Points awarded: If the adventurer were to complete the challenges in their first post (both...), only 1 point is to be awarded. The same applies with only completing 1 challenge, but over the length of the challenge (starting the challenge in post 1 and finishing in post 3).

In the case that both challenges get completed in two-three posts, the person can receive 2-3 points. To qualify for 3 points,the person must write posts over 750 words each, and both quests should be executed excellently.
2points will go to posts under 750 words each and/ or vague/insufficient completion of the quests.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley