z

Young Writers Society

The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:31 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hello all! I have returned from my absence. I apollogize for not posting yet, but I think I need to wait for the post about the NPC at the observatory. (I haven't had time to check the main SB thread yet. I will post whenever that is up and I get time to write a post.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The Arch-Observer post has been made already, @r4p17, so go ahead.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

179 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:39 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

@AstralHunter, thanks for letting me know. Also, welcome to the SB @Rydia and @QueenAnne!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:54 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

To all my fellow SBers!! I have made the challenge for WoM for April. Please check it out before writing your posts. (Welcome back, @r4p17)
My two managers, @Wolfare1 and @AstralHunter, will help judge the quality of the completion of the quests.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:26 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Who's posting next?
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

62 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:33 pm
View Likes

Anyone. I'll make my posts (for WoM and High Fantasy), tomorrow. I have to go sleep now.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I'll write one up after Wandering posts.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:11 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

As soon as I have discussed the nature of the rooms of Vision, Nature, and Chaos with my best friend @TheWanderingWizard, I shall write a post wherein an NPC will make a surprise return. :twisted:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:20 pm
View Likes

I really apologize for my and @AstralHunter's absence from this SB, but we have started with the second term of school this week, and seeing as it's our last school year, it has been rather hectic (I for one only got at home at 21:00 Monday and Tuesday, and 21:30 tonight. Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday are also crazy for me...)

Note, that we have discussed this SB during school time, and @AstralHunter is starting to formulate his post at present.

Please be patient and pray that school slows down after next week (which, btw, will be just as busy, if not busier...)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:19 pm
View Likes

@AstralHunter and @Wolfare1, we are eagerly awaiting your posts.

@Wolfare1, if you are unsure about something, contact me (or @AstralHunter) to help clarify it. Just remember, we have only really described a few of the places in Callypsis, so surprise of with what you come up with...

@AstralHunter, the two of us can discuss in class or over Whatsapp, so...
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:36 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Correction, @TheWanderingWizard: we can only discuss stuff in school, since you never answer your Whatsapp messages. *glares accusingly*

Also, it's Calliptra. Callypsis is the Caliitrix's goddess. (I know, I'm cruel for using so many C's. :twisted: )

My post for Trapped in Hell, Everyone has their Demons and WoM will be up this weekend. (My other three SBs will have to wait until next week's long weekend.)
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:48 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I have made my post, so we can progress again! (Yay!)

@QueenAnne, as I have mentioned in Trapped in Hell's DT, I can no longer be a part of TiH. However, I think you will be pleased to see I have incorporated Helle in my post. And as a teaser, I can say that my next two posts will also play a major part in Helle's storyline.

And remember, everyone, @TheWanderingWizard's challenge expires on five May, which is next Tuesday. Wanderer, @Rydia and I have already made one of our three posts, but @Wolfie36, @r4p17, @Wolfare1 and @15253, I encourage you to post and participate as well.
— Paul the Apostle

179 Reviews

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:54 pm
r4p17 says...

I may be dropping out of this Storybook. :/ I just don't have time for posting here anymore. Not official yet, but it's a possibility.

62 Reviews

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:26 pm
View Likes

@r4p17, I am truly sorry to hear that! If it comes to that, I really hope times get better for you.

Great post @AstralHunter! Marvelously done!

Oh, and to everybody else (especially those in and around the Observatory) the Observatory is basically almost like a Hogwartsy type of place, (sort of...). Please don't ask how new initiates, etc are received and where they go after their service, because I still need to work that part out.

Also, I am going to reissue the challenge when it expires, just I raise the difficulty a bit. So, please start working on it! (If you need help with ideas for your posts, PM either me, @AstralHunter or @Wolfare1 for assistance)

@Wolfare1, seeing as you are a manager, feel free to incorporate your own ideas into the world. You're, like everyone here, a excellent writer, so I have no doubt that your ideas will be great.

Start posting, mes amis! *disappears in a cloud of teal/white smoke*
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 pm
StupidSoup says...

.3. as said I still need a job for Morn. I can do fillers but they'll be quite short.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe