z

Young Writers Society

The Enchantress DT

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm
Skydreamer says...

I'm thinking that Gerda would meet Elene and Elias on her journey to find Kai. It says in the story that Gerda meets a robber maiden and I'd like that to stay. I think it could be an interesting meeting. Also, I think Gerda would be able to talk to Elene's other brothers who are fully crows, which would make them allies and potential friends.

@AriaAdams @Leahweird
Last edited by Skydreamer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:43 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I'm thinking Rapunzel would be able to communicate telepathically with people (isn't that a dragon thing?) but only with certain people? Like those with certain magical inclinations, or who possessed some sort of connection with creatures who are actually cursed-humans. I'm not really sure on this one, though, so thoughts would be appreciated!

Also, don't know if @Shadowlight has any ideas for Little Brother but perhaps it would work well for him and Rapunzel to hook up and be besties (or at least travel partners). Rapunzel could perhaps snatch him out of the forest thinking he'd be a nice meal only to discover they can talk telepathically and were both cursed so they decide to hang out?
Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Shadowlight says...

Well Little Brother, ( tentatively named Imari- African for Faithful/Loyal) Is going to be stuck head first in some Briars- his antlers got all tangled, I had been thinking that Snow finds him but maybe both girls do? if they travel together? I like the bestie idea though. Imari needs some friends and he and Rapunzel would make a funny friend pair. :D

Oh also Beast's had a name change- I'm going for more of a Russian influence with his character so his name is Nikolai now.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:12 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Snow could be trying to untangle him and Rapunzel just swoops down all dragon-like and snatches him out xD

Rapunzel finds this hilarious, it might damage Snow for life o_o

And of course quite soon after Rapunzel will figure out she can actually talk to Imari - probably in his screaming, like, please don't kill me xD - and she will return him safely to the ground and they will find Snow and figure things out from there?
Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm
Shadowlight says...

Well Imari can speak as a human can as well as the language of the animals so.... Rupunzel will understand ONE of his languages. xD

Also he WOULD make a tempting meal for the dragoness... His Deer form is an African Kudu- so he's the size of a small horse. xD

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 pm
Leahweird says...

Yay for more plotting! I love it.

Okay, I am a compulsive list maker, and my favourites are to do list/plot outlines. I decided to make one for this and I made it sharable. http://leahweird.writerfeedpad.com/9

This isn't meant to be a blow by blow, so much as a possible way to get everything in there and a reminder for myself, but I'd still love input just so everyone is on the same page and is excited by that page. I don't want to end up railroading anyone, or excluding them.

So please, take a look at it and let me know any concern, so matter how trivial it seems

136 Reviews

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Leahweird says...

I also updated the map! I added a lake for giggles, and marked out the roads. I figure the highway can be used to get across the country relatively quickly so we aren't spendinge whole Sb just getting places.

Spoiler! :

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey Leah when are we starting this?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 pm
Liv says...

Me and Fic are making our profiles today. We just got some really bad news about a dear friend a few days ago so we have been MIA, but we're coming back today :) Sorry for making everyone wait so long!!

136 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm
Leahweird says...

@Shadowlight I've been waiting for the last two profiles, mostly because we need Beauty in the beginning. I'm sure they'll be in soon though. Actually @Liv and @fictionfanatic would you mind terribly if I let people start posting before you get your characters in? Just to keep the momentum going.

11 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:35 pm
Liv says...

We were going to post today, but if you'd like you can go ahead :) I don't mind

136 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm
Leahweird says...

Oh I'm sure! And I still hope you do. I just know it's a heck of a lot of pressure on you to have everyone waiting.

11 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 pm
Liv says...

No no, it's fine xD You can go ahead! And I know you need Beauty to start, and I know fic is naming her Laila (it means beauty) if that helps at all xD As for my snow queen, it's really just snow queen hahahaha.

136 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm
Leahweird says...

XD That works for her though.

OKay, here's what we'll do. The official start, hopefully with all the profiles in but no worries if they aren't, is seven eastern standard time, three hours from now. (That's still pretty early, so again if Liv and Fiction need more time that's perfectly acceptable.)

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 pm
Shadowlight says...

Oh Lord Leah! XD

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe