z

Young Writers Society

Harbingers of Revolution DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:41 am
KingLucifer says...

The ColustrumYes I did or there could be NPC Harbingers.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'm just as confused as you are, Carina xD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:47 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I don't think we have NPCs xD
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:49 am
View Likes
Carina says...

what

I'm just gonna have her all angry like "omg you sent everyone off and I'm just standing around?!"
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:49 am
Omni says...

ReisePiecey wrote:I don't think we have NPCs xD

Not yet anyway ;)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:11 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey there guys, so here's a post on what's most likely going to be happening in the second series of posts in HoR (basically your post after your intro post). Any comments, questions, or ideas that you have to involve your character in with this or provide something else would be greatly appreciated xD

Seth and his group raid the army camp and Shady's character would possibly get captured. They gather a large amount of foodstuffs and a possibly a folder of classified information, by Allison

The group then comes back to the parking garage, only to find that the other group is gone, somewhat hastily.

Meanwhile, the False Enforcers leave to go back to the CrossPress, a popular café of the Past that will actually be our central hub up until we go the parking garage. I plan on having somewhat of a surreal experience as you see what once was a bustling base of operations for the Harbingers in the Past now being a desolate and spooky place in the Present, after (spoilers) CrossPress was infiltrated by the Envoys in the area. CrossPress will still be there in the Past section for awhile, but in the Present, CrossPress will be a ghost town of what it is in the Past.

To describe CrossPress better (since I really didn't in my intro post) it's actually a mall, with a part of it destroyed in the evacuation of Atlanta. It made it the perfect place for a base of operations where the Envoys would be hard-pressed to get into. CrossPress is the store that started the headquarters. It is run by NPCs and basically all of the playable Harbingers are newcomers to CrossPress. It was a new community, but a well structured one. There will be more details in my second post xD

So, our objective is to get to the CDC (although our characters actually don't know what they're doing yet, other than surviving against the Envoy.) The files that Allison collected through her mysterious means (either in her intro post or in her second post) will prove extremely valuable in what is happening in Atlanta beyond what the Harbingers know, and will direct their attenton to the CDC (which, at this point, now serves as the Envoy's head of command center and who knows what goes on in there.)

For CrossPress, the Present would be trying to figure what happened to the Harbingers that happened there, why everyone left so soon after it was made. It's going to be a scary place, because the Harbingers there had more complicated powers and a lot of traps and mazes were put into place there. It's going to be a scary one or two posts before the group actually gets inside of CrossPress in the present.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:19 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

@ReisePiecey, which Smoke girl were you thinking of? Or an NPC?

MY POST
Last edited by Auxiira on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Because stahp freaking editing my post
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, I made a beautiful map of the Perimeter. Look in awe at my amazing Paint skills.

Spoiler! :

The black lines are roads. I only put in certain P.O.I's (point of interests) as buildings or locations for the future. The rest of the buildings are free for your imagination. The CDC will be our end-game location, but we don't need to go there yet.

Edit: I forgot to say this, but this is in the present. I completely forgot about the past, and will update it as time goes on.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 pm
Sassafras says...

@Auxiira it's Carina's.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:31 pm
Auxiira says...

Oké.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 am
KingLucifer says...

@megsug, I was thinking of after the raid is done and the supplies have been sorted though. Seth finds the pills Abbery's brother needs, and later when a few members get mixed up Seth can hand off the pills to that member with a message to Abbery saying he's only looking out from the group. What would you say to this?

@Everyone else. Seth is NOT a bad guy, the only thing he's guilty of is brutality and his methods being different from Sarah's. He has NEVER resorted to killing anyone unless he was absolutely forced to in a life or death situation.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

He's totallyyyyyy the bad guy.

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:57 am
KingLucifer says...

Actually Reise this is more about morality, can be Seth be considered bad for hurting others? yeah. But he does it believing it'll help them learn from there mistakes. But ultimately Seth thinks well of others and does try to help other people rather than being selfish and other things. He's an anti hero in a sense.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Joking xD But that was nice to know, Avy.

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:15 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Go home Reise, your drunk.

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening