z

Young Writers Society

The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 pm
kayfortnight says...

I'm waiting on Tortwag. Who told me via PM he's working on a post. That hasn't shown up yet. I can't be the only one moving this storyline forward. @Tortwag
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@kayfortnight haha... hahaha... Hah. Ahem.
Yeah, this is the kind of things that will happen more and more often, unfortunately.

The post is almost ready (planification-wise), and I'll start writtin' today.
I'll most likely finish it before the weekend, though, if Summer School doesn't get in the way again.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

Random avatar

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:35 pm
kayfortnight says...

Okay, thanks:) Just checking to make sure that post's still the plan.

40 Reviews

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@kayfortnight Yeah, sorry for the lack of news. I'm actually writtin' as we speak, so stay tuned!

EDIT: POSTED. YAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Now now, let's talk business everyone... Nolan's supposed to be suspected, and I guess we MIGHT want to have some peeps noticing taht the four newbies who were in the library are gone. So... Suggestions anyone?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention.

So, um... I suppose nobody has really anything in mind for the next post? Which is one of the reasons why there hasn't been anything for the past days?

On a sub-DT matter, how's it goin' with everyone?

Random avatar

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 pm
kayfortnight says...

Actually, I haven't been planning anything mainly because I have about a week before school starts again and still have to finish my summer homework...

40 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@kayfortnight That's quite incredible, because... Lol, I'm in the exact same situation.
School starts September 2nd (so about a week from now), and I need to prepare myself for a summer exam comin' up this week. That's really the worse part of bein' a student, seriously..

Random avatar

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:25 pm
kayfortnight says...

My school starts on the same day:) 2 AP classes coming up, so loads of summer work already done and more to do.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:24 am
cheeb says...

I should probably do something with Nolan, shouldn't I? Now that the kidnapping's happened, people can start pointing fingers.

Now I just need to figure out exactly how it transpires... Also, I have no idea when the post will actually be written/posted. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday or Tuesday, probably not the weekend. I'm glad I was able to make such an informative DT update.

EDIT: Also lol, Turtwig's post about the labyrinth made me think of this film trailer I saw the other day. I think the movie was called The Maze Runner, and it was literally about a bunch of people (I think mostly if not entirely children/teens) running through an ever-changing maze.
the user formerly known as chibibo

40 Reviews

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@chibibo Yeah, that would be interesting to witness.

Lol, no biggie. Thought Monday/Tuesday, well... School starts again for me, so bye bye super activity chip.

... -_- Did you seriously used THAT name? *sigh* you're not the first nor the last to refer me as that Pokémon anyway...
Fun fact: I created my nickname 1 year before Diamond and Pearl was released in America/Europe. And I started playin' the game in French anyway, so I had no idea one of the starters would be called Turtwig.

Oh, you mean Maze Runner? Yes, I know, I saw the trailer as well. Like, 2 days ago (yet I watched Guardians of the Galaxy. Loved it.)
But I actually based my post on Yugioh's very first Double-Duel with the labyrinth thingy. I've been into mazes + traps ever since I watched that episode.
......Which was 14 years ago XD

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:06 pm
Ciblio says...

aw, this SB is dead, too?
I wish it wasn't.
This was one of my favorites. ;-;
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

Random avatar

Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:58 am
kayfortnight says...

Tortwag and I couldn't exactly hold up the entire plot on our own...But it's not archived yet. If posts happen, the storybook will continue :)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 am
Ciblio says...

I know, I know..
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:18 pm
Lumi says...

I actually thought I'd already had this archived. The cast was too inflated and ill-dedicated. We're going to make smarter casting choices next time.

Later~
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

40 Reviews

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:33 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi Well darn it. I was really likin' it, too. Please give a call for next Sb you have in mind if possible, i assure you I've learned lots of things (most notably by making mistakes) and had loads of fun (that's easier to notice) writtin' along with y'all.

@kayfortnight Pretty much, yeah. Oh well. I hope a similar SB will happen.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year