z

Young Writers Society

Island of Subversion DT

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 am
Craz says...

@Seraphinaxx everyone should be posting about two to three times a week if they can. You can post more if you feel like it, as long as you're not blowing up the Storybook with your character every second, figuratively of course.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 am
kayfortnight says...

Well, Luca's already planning on protecting Ying-Zhu, and Talia's going to be tagging along too, so there's my threesome.

Although if we did this wouldn't every innocent have two inmates trying to protect them? I can just imagine two inmates fighting over Alejandra while she stands there bemusedly..."She's mine!" "No, she's mine!" :D

Maybe the contact method from Anarchy could depend on who they're contacting? I had their interactions with Luca come at his choice after all; the only reason he cooperates with their recruiting is because he wants something from them, not because they hold a gun to his head.

Also, for anyone reading Luca's posts, please remember that his theories are just that-theories. Unless the creator of the storybook chooses definitively on one one way or another, he could be totally wrong, even though he acts like he has so much evidence for his beliefs that it's impossible not to share them. AKA don't take it as a fact that the government is taking children born on the island to experiment on.

And Alejandra isn't crazy-I think:) Then again, considering the definition of crazy is seeing a nonexistent reality...never mind. Everyone on YWS is crazy, including me.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm
NicoleBri says...

Anyone want to add Kaleb into their post? XD
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm
Seraphinaxx says...

If you want Imogen can run into Kaleb.
Review for a review :)

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

46 Reviews

Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm
NicoleBri says...

Okay! You mind writing the post? I'll add on!

- Ayn Rand

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 pm
Craz says...

@Seraphinaxx, could you lengthen your post? Two paragraphs is on the short side, and there's a general length requirement in the main SB post at the very bottom.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

24 Reviews

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 pm
Seraphinaxx says...

Sorry I'm doing this in class. Will lengthen it now.

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

24 Reviews

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:44 pm
Seraphinaxx says...

@pandabear7 Your post.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Anyone can run into Alden!
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

46 Reviews

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:26 am
NicoleBri says...

@Seraphinaxx I'll post by tomorrow the latest.

- Ayn Rand

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 am
Skydreamer says...

My char could run into Alden @TinyJarStoredDreams!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:43 am
Ventomology says...

Graw... Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I hope we haven't gotten too far ahead?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

24 Reviews

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 am
Seraphinaxx says...

Nah I think so far everyone is on their first or second post.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 pm
Omni says...

@KnightTeen okay so I think that our characters could meet sometime in the future. As for anyone who thought my post was a bit confusing, basically my character has a lot of connections through the government and anarchy, so she is basically going to try and contact anarchy and the inmates who are working with them. Which means you xD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:00 pm
Skydreamer says...

I liked your post Knight! You're pro at this! (I think Alden and I could hang with ya'lls. If that works.) My Inmate will find people to protect as well. That post is coming up.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman