z

Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I'm slowly working on a post for Irra. Also one for Kei, but @Liv did you want to post something for Elsie first? I just have plans to hijack the fluff by having Kei get that shard of mirror in his eye, but I'd like the cuteness to go on a bit longer too, so I'm torn.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Where is everybody?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:52 am
ScarlettFire says...

The South Wind has nothing to say as of yet.

In other words, I'm waiting on someone to interact with him, which I don't think will be just yet.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:11 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Okay Everyone it's been a couple of days and no one has posted.

I NEED people to post. even if it's just an introductory post like what Avalon did- but we need to get this thing moving.

The winds can totally interact, the queens as well- maybe a meeting gone wrong?

Also the troll queen still needs to respond to Sebastian- Come on everyone- don't let this thing die before it's even started!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:54 am
Liv says...

Holy moly, I've had the busiest week of MY LIFE! So much is happening, so much stress and so many problems -.- A lot has been happening with school as it's the end of the quarter, I put in my acceptance for my college of choice and I'm trying to find a roommate but the girl I liked the most stopped responding to my messages, my long distance boyfriend and I haven't had a real conversation past a few emails in a week....I'm soooo stressed out and have been so busy! I'll post tonight!!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 pm
Liv says...

I'm sorry, loves!! I truly did intend to post, but almost as soon as a made that last comment my boyfriend Skyped me and I really wanted to talk with him - I was up until two in the morning talking to him, so by the time we got off I was dead tired hahaha. I'm making my post right now!!!

42 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

No worries dear- you had a good excuse to be MIA.

Reise love that was a delightful post!

Everyone else- POST!! Get some action moving! XD <3

(Also Leah- Please let Irra know Sebastian is getting dusty. *wink* )

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm
crossroads says...

So, seeing as West will be stalking someone in my intro post, I'm gonna need to know what an available someone is doing xD A queen or princess perhaps, or someone..? He'd just hang around and tease a bit, so it doesn't need to be anything important xP
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

You can use my Queenie @AriaAdams xD I'll post for her later today!! :D
Live, Love, Laugh

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 am
Iggy says...

@catcha01, your post says you're the Summer Queen, when you're the Spring Queen o.o you should fix that.

Posting as Narcissa.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

SO MUCH DRAMA!

Good heavens these posts are AMAZING! *offers cookies to everyone*

@Iggy OMG Iggy, Iggy OMG, I LOVED how you totally set up the winter queens personality in one fell swoop and so effortlessly! I got chills!

Stella and Live, you two can keep posting as Kei is not with the girls- leah as she said will be posting for him in the shortterm. (Exams are horrible no worries)

Also Rouran, I got your pm, and every question you had in there is totally up to you. if you NEED suggestions how about post them here? Trust me the ladies/gentleman/and those undecided are all wonderful writers and will gladly offer their ideas!

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Where's the Autum Princess? I can't post Balthazar until I know her personality.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Rouranoflife is having a super busy time with work and school- I got a PM this morning- the profiles are almost done- should be up today she said. so maybe post for Bev again and then Balthazar?

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 pm
KingLucifer says...

I will today, if not within the next hour, definitely within today.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm
RurouniOfLife says...

Shadowlight wrote:Also Rouran, I got your pm, and every question you had in there is totally up to you. if you NEED suggestions how about post them here? Trust me the ladies/gentleman/and those undecided are all wonderful writers and will gladly offer their ideas!

Ok XD I'll do that :3

Le Questions:

Spoiler! :
1) What, exactly, is the nature of the Autumn princess's disease? <u>''

I get the feeling that she's fairly sickly (hasn't been able to leave the palace much at all,) but is this current condition new? Is it old? <u>'''' Is it influenced by the Troll Mother, or is it just the way she's always been? <u>''''''' *Isn't sure* <u>'' Did you already have an idea on that, or do I improvise? <u>'''

My personal idea is that it may be caused by the Troll Queen, perhaps knowing that it would drive the Autumn Queen to do anything to save her only precious daughter; even if it meant stealing from her sisters during these times of 'unrest' >.>
What do ya'll think? :3

1a) Is she gonna die? .-.

I personally would prefer her not to die, but if she doesn't, what would she do this entire time? .-. Would she go help the sisters? Would she try to help at the ol' homestead?Would she go on her own little quest thing? *Isn't sure <u>''*

I am personally up for any suggestions, except for perhaps her death <u>'' *would like to see her live <u>''* Thoughts, anyone? ':3

2) I have no idea how to start East .-.

Like, unlike his brothers, he is the absolute opposite of the kind of person to ''raise heck <u>''''' '' In fact, he'd probably be very willing to help the sisters <u>'' *He's very kind-natured and naturally wants to be helpful :3* (Plus add in the fact he still bears incredible guilt about what happened all those years ago (He's actually very harsh on himself, surprisingly .-.))

I've been toying with the idea that he may disguise himself as a (very knowledgeable) normal person and accompany them (for a little while, at least <u>') (Plus, if he's with them when they get the Ivory Comb from the Winter Queen (The one that lets you see through any disguise :3) It could get pretty interesting >u>) However, I'm not sure if the sisters are gonna travel with anyone else or anything, so ideas are very welcome :3
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.