z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter You'll be more active! YES!!
Still haven't made the edit I was supposed to make, and still haven't posted the second part of Twinkiel's post, mostly because, well...

I have 2 written exams this week. THe first one (Litrature) begins tomorrow, so I ned to revise a lot, and the second one (History) is the day right afterwards. So, I ASSUME I'll be able to post in the following weekend, but y'know... The exams only end in July.

Fingers crossed.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:22 am
BrumalHunter says...

What a coincidence! I am also writing literature tomorrow, but on Friday, I am writing Maths 1. Good luck!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Luckily for me, I don't have anything related to Math anymore, but may you succeed as well!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm
StupidSoup says...

.3. how does character? I'll post for our dear little glacial group.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@15253: I will, if you don't mind. I've almost finished my post, and it'll probably be done around Thursday or Friday. It's slow going, but I haven't had the opportunity to write about Aegeas in a long time. Is it okay if I do the post?
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:14 pm
Ventomology says...

Wait, I have to have stuff about the Spectral plate as well? When did we decide this? Also, I seem to be behind in all y'all's scheming, so let me get a few things straight.

1. Jewel's Group will be with Twinkiel & Co. until when & where exactly? (And who is even in that group? What route are they taking?)

2. Tort is writing something about a conflict with Darius, right?

3. What's going to happen after the Jewel & Twinkiel Troupe finds Riley? As I recall from our plotting, Riley goes with Twinkiel & Co. to retrieve the Bug-type plate. Would he and Flurry really separate so soon?

4. Yes I have been reading y'all's posts. Evidently though, I am still missing out on a lot of discussion, because I am very confused about what is going on. I would like to be briefed or something, please.

5. I promise I will not throw a curve ball in retaliation for being out of the loop.

Whew... okay. Thanks guys.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:49 pm
StupidSoup says...

o ok. (thx XD Im stuk anyway)

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:56 am
Robusto says...

Got my post up! Enjoy the read. (I know I said an Alek/Felicity post, but I'm going to make the Felicity one separate. Do not be having the angers)
If anyone has any questions regarding the plot, just send me a PM and I'll sort things out for you. It's what I do.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 am
Robusto says...

Also, I've gotten Advisor OracleofGalaxies hooked on Earthbound. Go to my wall to see his reaction to it so far.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:41 pm
Charizard821 says...

@Buggiedude2340, I accredit the disjointed-ness to all the new groups. We're trying to adjust to everything and I think we're all a tiiiiiiny bit confused. Don't worry, you aren't the only one.

Also, I was also wondering what was happening after Flurry found Riley. I didn't originally plan for anyone to pursue him, things just sort of went that way. I don't think those two would seperate immediately after their feels moment and the one Buggie is likely to write in finding Riley relatively unharmed, so we'll have to adjust, Buggie. I'm fine with switching groups to accommodate this if I have to, I'm sure I'll get a chance to work with Twinkiel at some point. Hope that helps with something guys! :D

In other news, I just got Alien; Isolation. If you guys know anything about that game, you'll know why...

EIM SHO EXCITEEEEED!

40 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:59 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Buggiedude2340
1. Jewels' group already left because they appeared at the end of Char's post. My plan was to have them return by the end of Twinkiel's conflict with Darius, which by the way is totally possible, as Raikou runs much, MUCH faster than Riley does. (And Flurry already had a good idea as to where he'd be going, so yeah).

2. Yes, I am. Basically, I'm trying to free Miss Altaria with just Twinkiel's group. That's the main thing that'll happen on my next post.

3. Again, according to Char's post ending, Riley has already been found. My plan was to have them go back to Sazandora Desert (preferably near Sandveil, but that's uncertain) while Twinkiel's conflict with Darius' crew ends. I'm not gonna spoil the events, but let's just say that Riley will eventually join Twinkiel's group after those events (and then we'll head to Cutthroat nd find the bugs).

Speakin' of which, @Robusto, I am SO helping that Murkrow. Abby's trying to fend off the bugs to get a stone? Well then. Don't you worry, Twinkiel's comin'.

4. What confuses you the most? Do tell and I'll explain you everything. I can even do it via PM if you don't want your questions to be lost.

5. Pfff, naah, you'll be fine!

You're welcome!

EDIT: @Charizard821 You're a master at posting seconds before I do, darn it.

Yes. Yes you will. And I'm also really looking forward to working with Riley; I wonder how we'll develop the (yes, using it again) bromance between those two. Also, I need to give the guy the Dawn Stone that he'll then offer to Flurry. I think that'll be a good start for a good friendship.

You got Alien Isolation? NEAT! Now I've seen some gameplay of that game, and yeah... Pretty immersive. Not my type in the slightest, BUT... I can recognize a good game when I see one, so BE FREAKIN' EXCITED AND ENJOY YOURSELF :D

Spoiler! :

557 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm
Ventomology says...

Actually... If I start spilling back story, Flurry would probably avoid Riley upon meeting up again. That could simplify things, if Riley is actually in the part with Darius.

Also, because of driving, I cannot finish the post as soon as I thought. (And we're all still a bit confused so...) I will provide this amusing picture from my yearbook as an offering to placate y'all.

54 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:48 pm
StupidSoup says...

hah...that's scary

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

557 Reviews

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:12 am
Ventomology says...

Ugh... I totally wrote a filler. Anyways, more back story will be coming soon, I guess, now that I've started the ball rolling.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:02 pm
TheSilverFox says...

There. My post has been completed. It may not be as complex character-wise as Robusto's post, and probably even more of a filler than Buggie's post, but I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm pleased with the results. I tried to make it a little humorous than some of my other posts, but I don't think I accomplished that goal (I can't write humor. I have no idea why). :P

@AstralHunter, you may now write the next post. I look forward to reading it. :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos