z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Plantation DT

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 pm
NicoleBri says...

@ShadowHunter, this is the DT for the SB. This is where we plot other things that will happen in the story and we just talk about it. :) Feel free to chime in, but please post her so I'll know you read this.

Thanks.

-panda
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm
ladcat13 says...

Have I posted here yet? I dunno.

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
umaima says...

Which character is Dayna's love interest????and Kamria's too? And @VeerenVKS 's character's? and does anyone want to do a love triangle thing?
Last edited by umaima on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

46 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 pm
NicoleBri says...

I'm not sure who Kamria's love interest is.. everyone seems to be taken.. at least the guys are. lol. I don't want Kamria to intrude on someone's love life if they already sort of have something going.

- Ayn Rand

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:19 pm
umaima says...

what about a love triangle? Anyone want to do that? And I just wanted to ask about the ghost family, how many members are supposed to be there and shouldn't we discuss how 'they' all died?
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

46 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 pm
NicoleBri says...

Sure it will be cool to be a love triangle!! I'll do it!! < 3

As for the ghosts. So far there is: Emily, Kaiden. Sarah, a male spirit (unknown), the red headed girl. I'll tell you the deaths and history of Emily, Kaiden, and Sarah. :) In my next post though. As for the others, ya'll can come up with it and post.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm
NicoleBri says...

This is the history of Emily, Kaiden, and Sarah :D ENJOY!

Kaiden: Well lets start off saying Kaiden is the mother of both Sarah and Emily. They were twins, but not identical. They all lived a happy and loving life until Kaiden's husband died when she was 18, that of course is when she had Emily and Sarah (age 18.) She had to take care of them on a paycheck of 200 dollars a month which believe me wasn't much. They eventually moved into her father's plantation house. She had begun to look for another man after 13 years of It just being them. The new boyfriend, that had came to live with them was actually a killer. He murdered Kaiden after them being together 2 years. He went crazy on a drunken night and just killed her. Luckily the kids weren't there to see it. She died at age 40.

Emily & Sarah: Emily was the youngest of the twins by 1 whole minute. She was always the sweet one who never did anything wrong. On the other hand Sarah, she is the type of girl who would sneak out with friends and just be ignorant to her mother. Neither of the kids knew their father nor do Kaiden let them talk about it. Sarah acted out because she tried to get her moms attention but Kaiden was always gone on work or doing other things. Emily liked the peace.

What I can't tell you is if Sarah or Emily killed one another. Emily is violent as a ghost because of dying a tragic death. Your goal is to try and find out who the killer is that killed them and then try to put them at rest. :D

***I'm looking forward to hearing what some of ya'll say about the other ghost's history.

- Ayn Rand

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:50 pm
veeren says...

My guy doesnt need a love interest :P
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

46 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm
NicoleBri says...

True, since he is the oldest! Lol. :D But if you'd like one we can still do it!!!

- Ayn Rand

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 pm
veeren says...

He's the oldest 0.o
If you want to try you can, but just tell me first xP I have some plans for him.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

46 Reviews

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am
NicoleBri says...

Yup, he is the oldest, lol he is 29 and everyone else is 17-19. Lol. Maybe 20 but I don't think so.

Hmm.. I don't know how to really do something with Kamria and Jameson. She probably isn't his type.

- Ayn Rand

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:48 am
Jonathan says...

Hanorah wrote:@umaima Wait ...ivan and meg?and @jordin I can kill you of if you want?

Hanorah I would like you to do that. :P
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:02 am
Jonathan says...

Sorry guys. :(
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:45 am
View Likes
Hanorah says...

Ok well here's the history of Abigail(the redheaded ghost).

She was born into a very wealthy family,but her mother died when skiving birth.She grew up in this mansion and made good friends with the maids and butlers in the house,the only thing her father cared about was marrying her?
One day,when her father was hosting a party she met a young man named James.She fell in love with him,but her father wouldent accept him,he wasn't rich enough in his eyes.So they used to secretly meet,they even had planned to elope.
The night they had planned to leave,her father shot James.
'Be yourself;everyone else is already taken' ~ Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am
ShadowHunter says...

Hello! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was super busy yesterday. Anyway, this is my first SB, so I'm going to go with the flow on this one. You can do whatever you want with my character, a love interest, broken bones, I don't care, just try not to mortally wound her :D !
It is not the dark, but the unknown that we fear.

It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian