z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 pm
KingLucifer says...

Aria, Jaylee is one of Amazon's friends to, so I'm sure the two would have become good friends with each other.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm
JourneyGirl says...

Aria, Ashlyn could use a boyfriend.... She's all b y her lonesome self right now. And she tries to see the good in eeryone, you just have to talk to her first because she's so shy. If thats ok with you
~Journeygirl

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 am
crossroads says...

janika wrote:Just know that she won't take any of his crap. Also know that Akara might hook up with Cam. I would love this SB more if we could go rated R on the sex. I would BLOW YOUR FREAKING MINDS!! :D

Than he can't fall in love with her xD He's not the kind of person one can choose to not take his crap, see... He's not exactly abusive, but he expects things he asks for to get done the way he wants.
Also I imagined Amazon as a too strong character to be in a love relationship with Victor. He's the kind of person who needs control in any kind of relationship, even though he doesn't hurt his loved one(s), and if he sees that he can't have it, he doesn't even enter it. Friendship between them could only really work if they were childhood friends, since I don't see how the two of them meeting randomly and becoming real friends would make sense, huh.

R on sex.. Yeah, that would be interesting, you're not the only one with ideas.. but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in the SBs at all.

LoyalHeart wrote:Aria, Jaylee is one of Amazon's friends to, so I'm sure the two would have become good friends with each other.

Jaylee and Victor, you mean? Could be, could be..

What I really wish for him is to have one special person he loves, acts protective towards and listens to (for as much as he sees fitting, but more than the others). I have nothing against other people being friends with him, but not really so close - they could tolerate or even like the way he acts, but he would certainly not be sweet and charming and loyal with all of them. He wouldn't, however, try to be in control with them all the time either.
If all that makes sense <.<

Journey, if Ash can be that one special girl, I'm all in :)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 am
JourneyGirl says...

Sounds like a plan then
~Journeygirl

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 am
crossroads says...

Should they be together from the beginning, then, or shall we build it up to it?
- they/them -

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 am
FermentingFruit says...

AriaAdams wrote:R on sex.. Yeah, that would be interesting, you're not the only one with ideas.. but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in the SBs at all.

It's allowed, just not in detail I guess?
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 am
*coco says...

Guys, no sex please - thank you!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 am
crossroads says...

FermentingFruit wrote:It's allowed, just not in detail I guess?

Well yeah. So, not allowed xD
It needs to fade to black and remain untold.. Here and now is not the time nor place, but I wonder if there could be an SB in which it wouldn't be so. I doubt it, though, seeing there's not all that lot of us even old enough for describing that stuff :p

Don't worry, coco, we're just talking - nothing will happen on that matter in the SB ;)
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 am
KingLucifer says...

Please, no sex, I rather not have the mod's on our rear end for all this.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

130 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 am
*coco says...

AriaAdams wrote:

It needs to fade to black and remain untold.. Here and now is not the time nor place, but I wonder if there could be an SB in which it wouldn't be so. I doubt it, though, seeing there's not all that lot of us even old enough for describing that stuff :p

Don't worry, coco, we're just talking - nothing will happen on that matter in the SB ;)

Thanks, when I said no sex I meant no details. Nobody wants that, certainly not me. I want this SB to be a comfortable, fun read. PM me if you need further clarification.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 am
Craz says...

I'm almost feeling left out, with all of this deep talk and two- sided personalities going on...
By the way, Percy is up for a little under-the-table romance too ;P. Of course its just going to be a little flirting out first, 'cos that's just the way he is, but he can get serious about someone.
And, just to add (wait for it) even MORE drama, since there are only so many characters that are all looking for a little love, a love triangle could form. Just throwing that out there.
And Aria, I was thinking that Victor looked like this (this is just my opinion, its not like you have to use it):
Spoiler! :
Of course with the straight hair and tattoo
Last edited by Craz on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 am
FermentingFruit says...

*coco wrote:
AriaAdams wrote:

Thanks, when I said no sex I meant no details. Nobody wants that, certainly not me. I want this SB to be a comfortable, fun read. PM me if you need further clarification.

That's what I meant when I said that, I guess I just didn't word it right and it got out of hand xD
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

130 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:26 am
*coco says...

crazycraz wrote:I'm almost feeling left out, with all of this deep talk and two- sided personalities going on...
By the way, Percy is up for a little under-the-table romance too ;P. Of course its just going to be a little flirting out first, 'cos that's just the way he is, but he can get serious about someone.
And, just to add (wait for it) even MORE drama, since there are only so many characters that are all looking for a little love, a love triangle could form. Just throwing that out there.
And Aria, I was thinking that Victor looked like this (this is just my opinion, its not like you have to use it):
Spoiler! :
Of course with the straight hair and tattoo

Don't feel left out - Chad is just the same!

130 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:38 am
View Likes
*coco says...

P.S - just made a new post. We've officially reached Ferncliffe Forest!

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:40 am
crossroads says...

I can't see that picture :/

Also it's night now for me, so I guess you'll understand why I won't post for a while :p
- they/them -

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow