Magi High School DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Redfang18 says...

Name: John Shade
Nick Name: Dark Stripes
Element: Shadow
School: Major in Necromancy, minor in Enchantment and Divination (specialty in bones)
Appearance: He's a natural brunette with blonde highlights in his hair (the highlights are light gold in small stripes) and a slight muscular body build (courtesy of being trained in martial arts by some of the women in the Shade tribe). He wears black from neck to toe. He's wears a dragon pendant with its tail surrounding a ruby.
Personality: He's about as crazy as a guy can get when dumped by his crush. He's harsh to most people, but under the harsh appearance and near-crazy attitude he's got a soft spot for music. In fact, being born and raised a gypsy, music is his passion and first love.
History: John's from a long line of necromancers on his mother's side and a rather large tribe of gypsies on his father's side. His parents were killed when he was a baby, so his father's tribe took him in and raised him in their ways. He grew with a passion for music and learned of his element at the age of five. The Shade tribe is a long line of Shadow magi and always on edge with the Aquamerrillion tribe (Niran's mother's tribe). When John found out that Niran was the first Fire magi in a long line of Water magi, he was 16 and she was 15. He attempted to get a date with her, but she refused him on a weekly basis. When he enrolled to Magi High, he continued to attempt dating Niran, but wound up getting pecked in the head by Poe during the tenth grade. That was the last straw for John and so he vowed to make Niran his, even if it meant feeding Poe to Serena.
Grade: 11th (he got held back in the tenth grade)
Primary Weapon: a silver staff that looks like a dragon taking flight. On top of the staff is a black pearl in the dragon's mouth.
Secondary Weapon: a black metal sword on his right hip.
Magic symbol: A silver dragon over a black pentagram - family symbol.
Magical Beast: A striped cat named Serena.
Up For Love?: Yes. Straight as the stripes on his head.
Other: He carries a small sack of bones on his left hip. The bones are cleaned of meat so they won't let out a stench.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:31 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Name: Belle Silth
Nick Name: Smoking ash
Element: Black Inferno (Molten/Wind)
School: Major: Evocation Minor: Illusion and Divination
Appearance: Belle is a blonde at heart, even though she's a brunett. Her black eyes have a small ring of fire around them. She is thin and short, and her skin has no impurities. Although she has a birthmark on the back of her neck. She is very strong for her size.
Personality: Belle is confident in every move she makes even if she's wrong. She has no problem speaking her mind, as though she doesn't have a filter at times. She is a natural leader always giving orders. She hates disorganization and has several solutions to solve or prevent it. Her ability to talk is above that of normal people, she is a great public speaker because of this. She is knowledgeable about most things and excels at them. She always whines we something goes wrong, and is easily angered by it.
History: TBA at a later date.
Grade: 9
Primary Weapon: A thin bladed sword that belongs to her family. (A rapier)
Secondary Weapon: A thick ebon black staff, that has writing on it from her ancestors.
Magic symbol: Volcano
Magical Beast: Black phoenix
Up For Love?: Yes, she is bi-curious
Other: Coming soon
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Dude, you did not jack my character's weapons, Red. Not cool. And can the guys know martial arts? It would be nice for Luna to be able to have someone else to fight against equally,even if they're enemies. And what would you guys say to having them flirt with the girls? Like John can flirt with Sofia and Luna or something along those lines.
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm
KingLucifer says...

Raphael's profile is done.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 am
Redfang18 says...

Jank, I'm sorry. I was pressed for time and couldn't think of what to give John besides a black metal sword. I can't really work my voodoo under pressure.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:38 am
AlmondEyes says...

It's all good Red. Just bustin' your chops a little :) Give those guys martial arts and it'll all be water under the bridge.

50 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm
KingLucifer says...

Please, Raphael can handle himself just cause Luna has martial arts doesn't mean she'll get close enough to use them. Raphael has his own tricks up his sleeve.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

43 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I'm not saying he couldn't handle her without it since you seem to think i'm trying to insult your character.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Ok now that we have everything going in the right direction. We can start moving along.

50 Reviews

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 pm
KingLucifer says...

Right give me some time to post...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:15 am
Xaxas96 says...

Belle has the room that they were talking in, i don't care if we make it a three person room.
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

50 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:31 am
KingLucifer says...

Xaxas need to chat over IM or PM, it's about Belle and Raphael.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 am
Xaxas96 says...

OK send me a message, I'd prefer PM.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:34 am
Xaxas96 says...

Hey guys I'll probably won't be on tomorrow, my bands got semi state! So behave will I'm gone, and wish me luck! Talk to ya guys Sunday.

43 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:47 am
AlmondEyes says...

May the force be with you :)

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer