z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm
Daisuki says...

My turn to be confused now. Didn't Mishta go all power-ish in the car? What happened?

And where is Estelle? I went back and read her earlier posts - somehow she blacked out and was picked up by a male Rebel and slightly-ticked-off-female Rebel? Who are they, and where are they going? And who's bringing in Devlin?

Haha, just when I thought I had a hold on this story ^_^;

@ Apple and Princess: Well, the caught rebels already got to the government facility, so it seems we can't save them? What shall we do next...?
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 pm
Dynamo says...

I think if everyone works together they can, though they're best chance of succeding would be to do it before Dynamo returns from his mission. Once he comes back their chances of succeeding will become very slim, though not impossible...
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Daisuki says...

Hmm... who do we have to help? QuickSilver, possibly Xandi, Sire and S'oul (though only S'oul really fights...), umm... Devlin could come in if Misunderstood agrees? What am I missing?

Do we have enough forces to rescue them? Or can we try to get a message to the other Rebels before Dynamo destroys them (or has that already been done)? I think it was mentioned the mass murder was kind of an off-screen thing.

103 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:41 pm
Dynamo says...

I was thinking of making it a solo on-screen thing for Dynamo, just to sort of build up the intimidation factor with him, to show what he's capable of and how he likes to kill people. If everyone works together they may be able to sneak into the compound and rescure Atila and Mishta, maybe cause a distraction at the front gate and have everyone else sneak in from the other side, or have Quicksilver shift into a bird or mouse, some small animal that will let her wander around the compound looking for Atila and Mishta without being noticed. They can steal a car to escape with just as Dynamo is coming back, and a chase could ensue.

Just throwing out some ideas.

By the way, Dynamo hasn't destroyed anyone yet. He was on his way to do it when he stopped by to see the captured Atila. He's going there now, though. I don't think it would be possible to get a message out about the mass murder before Dynamo arrives, because the only ones who know about it would be Atila and Mishta and they're already captured. By the time the others spring them it'll be too late.
Take that, science!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 pm
Redfang18 says...

Hey, folks! Can any of the rebels look in an old cabin in the woods and find Zeke in a bed? I really need to catch up with the rebel gang and run off from the government blockheads.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

Okay so I'm kind of stuck. I was trying to bring Estelle into the story but somehow had missed her last post, so uh...yeah. I have the same question, who are the people picking her up? o_0

I'll think of something later after class.

141 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Daisuki says...

Can Estelle find Zeke or something? They're both in the woods. I mean, I guess Sire and S'oul and QuickSilver and Xandi could. We could all go try to rescue the captured Rebels before Dynamo comes back or something.

I need opinions from the people I mentioned before I post. ^_^

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 pm
View Likes
icebender28 says...

Hey guys! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! A lot has been going on, so I've been up to my nose in stuff. I feel so bad I haven't posted!
I am way behind, but I'm reading it right now, so don't worry! I'll be caught up soon, and then I'll try harder to post more! Give me until, like, the end of today and I'll be caught up! :D
Once again, SO SORRY! :(
:smt087
Ice

EDIT:
Yay! I'm all caught up! If my post ruins anything, let me know and I'll change it. Oh, and Estelle could be dreaming, and then she wakes up and wanders through the woods until she runs into Zeke, they meet and walk around together until finding Sire and Soul and ...I'm sorry, I cannot for the life of me think of her name right now. I stink at names. Anyways, so then they're all together, and they can go try to save Atila and Mishta, and then....
ANyways, there was more but I don't think it would work, so do whatever you guys want! I got to go now, but I'll talk to you guys later!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Audy says...

Ok so I managed to incorporate Dreamingforever's post :D And I hope Misunderstood can join in with us now!

Also let me know if I did your characters justice. Like I said, I'll be happy to edit.

Also the girl Marla is an NPC. I was hoping to kill her off within the next post ::shrugs:: But since Wes is alone, I'm sure you guys can probably work out some way to take him captive o_0 Or in the middle of the fighting, Zeke and Quicksilver hear all the noise and come forward. Or Wes can take them both down and get his promotion :D Doesn't matter, I'll go with whatever!

103 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Dynamo says...

Dynamo could always come across her during his extermination mission and finish her off. :D
Take that, science!

696 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:30 pm
Audy says...

^ Yay that works! Okay, we can have Marla "escape" or something within the next few posts. And you can kill her off. That'll save Wes the bloodshed.

103 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm
Dynamo says...

I'd like to wait until tomorrow before posting the beginning of Dynamo's killing spree at the rebel's base, so that could give you time to think of an excuse to get Marla to go back to the base just before he arrives. I don't want to rush Dynamo's big moment, because if I do I'll get it all posted in one day and have nothing else to do while the rest of the characters spring Atila and Mishta. :D
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Daisuki says...

Haha, sorry my latest post is a bit choppy... I must be tired X| Anyways, the song Sire sings is Awake my Soul by Mumford and Sons.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

My my Quicksilver just depresses me XD

I dunno. Maybe if Zeke or S'oul post about hearing the fighting and Quicksilver will follow and probably join in XD
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Daisuki says...

My my Quicksilver just depresses me XD

I dunno. Maybe if Zeke or S'oul post about hearing the fighting and Quicksilver will follow and probably join in XD

Why does QuickSilver depress you??

I confused about the second thing. What fighting are we talking about?

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore