z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones DT

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Dragonet says...

Ok, so I think there is some misunderstanding. Some of us are saying we have wings and some of us are saying we don't. I thought we only got our wings at night. Like as soon as the sun goes down or something. Am I right or are we changing it? I think it should just be at night, so that we can all be on the same track. That way we'll all know when we don't have wings, it'll be easier then just saying they come back at some random time of the day.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 pm
ultraviolet says...

That's what I thought; as soon as the sun goes down the wings come out. But I think some people think that we only don't have them for twelve hours then we have them for forever again. But that doesn't really work with the storyline.

Also, I was thinking that for a twist, in the Maximum Ride books people generate random powers at random times, like a new skill. Sort of like Anika has been doing. I think that this should apply to everyone, not just the five (?) year old. And Ellie, I guess.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

25 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 pm
Dragonet says...

We could do something like that... I don't know, I just don't want to be, like, invincible.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, well you lost me with the wing thing. I wasn't sure about that. So it is just at night that we have them? Sorry.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 pm
ultraviolet says...

Yeah, forsakin.

Dragon, it couldn't be anything like superman. Like, the Gasman has... well, HORRIFYING gas. Angel, Max, and Fang can breathe underwater. Max can fly uber-fast. Iggy can feel colors--he's blind. Just stuff like that, that give you an edge, but you're still pretty hurt-able. Also, we could have a rule where people have to run their powers by the us, here in the DT, before they can use them. And only if we give the OK.

Anyways, it was just a thought, considering we're kind of going dead end.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Apple says...

One of us could get kidnapped? I don't know, trying to think....The potion could wear off or something on someone and the scientists catch them and leave clues...
I spy!

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

That would be good.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

25 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm
Dragonet says...

Well, we could do something like walk through the city. It would be fun and new for our characters, since they've lived in the forest all of their lives. They could eat at a restaurant for the first time. And then we could run into a bunch of homeless bully kids or something and have to put up a fight. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm
Apple says...

Ooo I like that Idea. We should do that too.
I spy!

262 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 pm
ultraviolet says...

WE COULD GO SHOPPING! OK, I had to say that. :) But seriously, I think some people's reactions to, say, a mall, would be hilarious. Just saying. :)

~asofterworld.com

25 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm
Dragonet says...

Ya, that's what I was thinking.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:17 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I like those ideas, and they need new clothes anyway, so the mall thing would be nice. They could buy some new weapons while they're at it--just and idea, but yea. I'm sure their weapons are dulled by now, and they could go in and buy some. Just thinking out loud like everyone else.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm
ultraviolet says...

Cool. But where would they get the money? For any of this.

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Oh! I just had an idea, but call me crazy if you don't like it. One of their parents could give them the money because they. So they want to help them as much as possible, so they give them a whole wad of cash, and they could go spend it somewhere such as the mall. But I'm just thinking out loud again! ^^
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

25 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 pm
Dragonet says...

Maybe... but I didn't know we had found any of our parents yet. But besides that that's not a bad Idea. Oh I know! It could be Ashton's or Jacky's parents! Maybe we could even live at their parent's house for a while?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte